Breaking AEW will be on Eurosport india from 15th August

Ppv's won't be live sadly:(
Makes sense. Not Eurosport fault. AEW is too graphic for Indian TV. By watching the deathmatch last week. It was so gory. I almost gave up on AEW ever getting a TV deal in India.

You will see there will be a time when UFC and WWE will be delayed by an hour or couple of minutes because of cussing and blood. Back until 2013 all award shows were live on Viacom was live. Than Miley went insane in 2013 EMA with so much n*d*ty. Than they started delaying live airing as anything could happen in live tv specially while airing International content.

Rampage dynamite and newly added all out
4 PPV in a year and every single PPV is live

Indian AEW marks are just impossible. Twitter is so filled with negativity. They are getting to watch live shows for ₹8 per month in India. Yet, still complaining that it's not on a big network. They rather would've streamed from trojan infected sites or go for Fite TV which cost thousands monthly.

Indian AEW marks are just impossible. Twitter is so filled with negativity. They are getting to watch live shows for ₹8 per month in India. Yet, still complaining that it's not on a big network. They rather would've streamed from trojan infected sites or go for Fite TV which cost thousands monthly.
Yess i don't know why everyone is hating on Eurosport india they are the cheapest HD channel in sports genre what else they want.
Cheapest channel + one of the cheapest and best ott as discovery+)

Yess i don't know why everyone is hating on Eurosport india they are the cheapest HD channel in sports genre what else they want.
Cheapest channel + one of the cheapest and best ott as discovery+)
One thing I don't like about Discovery+ is not having dedicated highlights. It would be nice if we can check sports content without the need of watching via channel. That way we can watch the action on app when tv is airing ads as AEW has picture in picture on it's original broadcast.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock