Breaking AEW will be on Eurosport india from 15th August

No
From July 2008 onward, due to its TV-PG rating, WWE has not allowed wrestlers to blade themselves. In most cases, any blood coming from the wrestlers is unintentional. To maintain their TV-PG rating, when a wrestler bleeds on live television, WWE tends to attempt to stop the bleeding mid-match or use different camera angles to avoid showing excessive blood.
Because of the factors I mentioned they had to go PG. They were TV 14. Linda McMahon's political career made them go PG. Remember the segment where Vince made Trish strip and bark like a dog. It hurted her campaign too.

Check Eurosport tweeter handle post for AEW get more like rt and comments than total of all post since launch of channel

No way. WWE is merging with AEW. Maybe be bought out by a bigger company. Both has different business model. WWE is a brand. AEW is a just another wrestling company. IMO wrestlers released will slowly get rehired with low ball contracts.
Anything can happen...I have written vise versa too... wwe may buy AEW too...
I can still remember of WCW...I was watching mainly WCW shows live on TNT in C band transmission...at that time it was the most popular show...One day outsiders entered the arena..Perhaps named NWO...Then everything gone in their favour..Another day Eric Bishoff was talking in the ring and came Shane MacMahon..There we find WWF/WWE bought WCW...Then Hulk Hogan, Bret Heart,Lex Lugar,Diamond Dallas Page and many r a Part of WWF/WWE...

Last edited:
Anything can happen...I have written vise versa too... wwe may buy AEW too...
I can still remember of WCW...I was watching mainly WCW shows live on TNT in C band transmission...at that time it was the most popular show...One day outsiders entered the arena..Perhaps named NWO...Then everything gone in their favour..Another day Eric Bishoff was talking in the ring and came Shane MacMahon..There we find WWF/WWE bought WCW...Then Hulk Hogan, Bret Heart,Lex Lugar,Diamond Dallas Page and many r a Part of WWF/WWE...
Yes, anything can happen. But I don't even think that AEW has any worth to WWE. At first wrestlers at the promotion literally started a new promotion because of their anti WWE stance. Second the video library itself is too edgy with blood and violence. WWE has streaming deal with Peacock. They are so conservative they are censoring most of the Ruthless Aggression and Attitude Era library itself. Can't even image what they will do with ECW content. Forget something like AEW even coming to it.

About WCW. Time Warner was gonna sell it anyway as the excutives always wanted pro wrestling out of their network.

IMO WWE is least interested in buying any promotion at the moment. Currently, they are raiding indy talents. If they had to buy they would have already bought Ring of Honor and TNA instead of renting out their library for their documentaries. They know the worth of having good competition. They went from having over 10 million weekly viewers during the existent of WCW to around 2 million weekly viewers because of no proper competition. TNA never got to be on a big network in America. Pro wrestling viewership is at all time low. People never had any alternative like they did during WWE and WCW days. So they left watching altogether.

Last edited:
onfQAlz.jpg

Seperate section is not available on Discovery+ app.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock