Breaking AEW will be on Eurosport india from 15th August

One thing I don't like about Discovery+ is not having dedicated highlights. It would be nice if we can check sports content without the need of watching via channel. That way we can watch the action on app when tv is airing ads as AEW has picture in picture on it's original broadcast.
I don't think they have got the digital rights of any content except MotoGP that's the reason only Moto GP highlights are there.

I don't think they have got the digital rights of any content except MotoGP that's the reason only Moto GP highlights are there.
I have seen apps with live tv provide movies and tv shows seperate content by taking up the catch-up feed. They should allow catch-up.

The days r Nearing .. merger or wwe going to be bought by Tony Khan vise versa..
Many front line performers released from WWE including Bray Wyatt..

The days r Nearing .. merger or wwe going to be bought by Tony Khan vise versa..
Many front line performers released from WWE including Bray Wyatt..
No way. WWE is merging with AEW. Maybe be bought out by a bigger company. Both has different business model. WWE is a brand. AEW is a just another wrestling company. IMO wrestlers released will slowly get rehired with low ball contracts.

For people who are depressed about Discovery+ not having the rights, just chill..! As per the Press Release, Discovery+ will also be streaming them live...

Makes sense. Not Eurosport fault. AEW is too graphic for Indian TV. By watching the deathmatch last week. It was so gory. I almost gave up on AEW ever getting a TV deal in India.

You will see there will be a time when UFC and WWE will be delayed by an hour or couple of minutes because of cussing and blood. Back until 2013 all award shows were live on Viacom was live. Than Miley went insane in 2013 EMA with so much n*d*ty. Than they started delaying live airing as anything could happen in live tv specially while airing International content.
WWE went into no blood and no n*d*ty agreement with its partner channels long back to get favorable PG ratings.Back in the day i remember watching Benoit fighting with blood pouring out of his head and WWE diva's being stripped during the show.

WWE went into no blood and no n*d*ty agreement with its partner channels long back to get favorable PG ratings.Back in the day i remember watching Benoit fighting with blood pouring out of his head and WWE diva's being stripped during the show.
That happened not because of some broadcaster. It's because of what Benoit did to his family. It bought negativity to the company. Followed by Linda McMahon running for senate.

That happened not because of some broadcaster. It's because of what Benoit did to his family. It bought negativity to the company. Followed by Linda McMahon running for senate.
No
From July 2008 onward, due to its TV-PG rating, WWE has not allowed wrestlers to blade themselves. In most cases, any blood coming from the wrestlers is unintentional. To maintain their TV-PG rating, when a wrestler bleeds on live television, WWE tends to attempt to stop the bleeding mid-match or use different camera angles to avoid showing excessive blood.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock