Breaking Indian Volleyball League to be lauched in partnership with Eurosport

Reaction score
The Volleyball Federation of India announced that they will launch the Indian Volleyball League which will comprise of 6-8 teams in the first season in partnership with Eurosport, Discovery Sports Network. The league will be played in the month of June or July

Source

Last edited:
Is there a need for another volley ball league, given Prime Volleyball is a thing. I know that Indian Volleyball Federation has no involvement in Prime Volleyball, but is it necessary to create a new one instead of reaching an agreement?. I hope it won't be creating any problems for the playerslike ICL and IPL did way back in 2008.

Is there a need for another volley ball league, given Prime Volleyball is a thing. I know that Indian Volleyball Federation has no involvement in Prime Volleyball, but is it necessary to create a new one instead of reaching an agreement?. I hope it won't be creating any problems for the playerslike ICL and IPL did way back in 2008.
I think there wont be problem for players but once IVL starts from next season I dont think PVL will be there just like how ICL was lost when IPL came

Since IVL was not there before PVL started they will allow the players in PVL to participate in IVL also and with international talent coming I think the quality will also increase especially with a dedicated window being mentioned for IVL in the volleyball calender

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock