Breaking Adani Group buys stake in NDTV

No one is a perfect journalist. Either they choose to be on govt side or against govt.
I can challenge that show me an instincts where any journalist being impartial (except DD)
DD Impartial? Strange. DD News has become Modi News. They are targetting Kejriwal and Mamata Banerjee in their debates.

Watching DD since 1985. When it was only tv channel, they used to air Hindi and English news in prime time which I can say was best. It has shamelessly transformed into an Anti Opposition during Rajiv Gandhi's time. Now again Modi's time.

DD Impartial? Strange. DD News has become Modi News. They are targetting Kejriwal and Mamata Banerjee in their debates.

Watching DD since 1985. When it was only tv channel, they used to air Hindi and English news in prime time which I can say was best. It has shamelessly transformed into an Anti Opposition during Rajiv Gandhi's time. Now again Modi's time.
If you watch DD just for news it presents just news.As for impartiality it is wrong to think that they will speak against the govt. since it is run by ministry.It’s like expecting PSU chiefs to speak against govt. even though don’t like majority of govt. decisions

People who said that Ravish Kumar was neutral before. He was blindly supporting when our GDP falls below 5% in 2013.
Same person was crying when same happened in ruling govt. Ravish was always partial.

People who said that Ravish Kumar was neutral before. He was blindly supporting when our GDP falls below 5% in 2013.
Same person was crying when same happened in ruling govt. Ravish was always partial.
That is the point. Doordarshan is a public broadcaster and they always side with the Govt. No doubt. Thus they cannot be impartial.

Blindly supporting whom brother. I see old videos of criticising Manmohan Singh. I hate him for being impartial. If other side partial. Why not do same?

That is the point. Doordarshan is a public broadcaster and they always side with the Govt. No doubt. Thus they cannot be impartial.
In reality PARTIAL govt broadcaster are BBC, RT, etc. Whereas DD is doing what a govt broadcaster should done provide knowledge of govt schemes and Incident happens.

In reality PARTIAL govt broadcaster are BBC, RT, etc. Whereas DD is doing what a govt broadcaster should done provide knowledge of govt schemes and Incident happens.
A big big trumpeting broadcaster. They do not cover the entire country. They ignore the development news from the States. It is always BJP and Modi. It is a shame to call them a national broadcaster.

A big big trumpeting broadcaster. They do not cover the entire country. They ignore the development news from the States. It is always BJP and Modi. It is a shame to call them a national broadcaster.
One hand calling it a shame and on another hand calling a national broadcaster to advt for state govt?
You know what is missing 'Logic'. Doesn't State Govt have enough budget to give advt to national broadcaster.
Although, what are you asking DD stopped covering International and National news about PM, Finance Ministry, Foreign Affairs, etc and start covering Bharat Jodo Yatra?
Also, State Govt scheme are not worth to cover they keep on changing according their comfort.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock