Breaking Adani Group buys stake in NDTV

Ravish Kumar was brilliant journalist when he was keeping his personal bias and hatred aside .Sadly that version of Ravish completely disappeared after probably 2015-16.It is difficult to see where he will land up since there is no market for Hindi journalists outside India and being a YouTube journalist will only make him a more frustrated person like Ajit Anjum,Punya Prasun Vajpayee and Abhisar who has gone to extent of getting into abuses when provoked.

People on twitter saying Ravish resigned after acquisition
Right.
Instead of becoming a slave of a particular party like om Kashyap, Liaquat, sudhir choudhury etc. He choose the other way.
Salute to him 👍👍👍

Right.
Instead of becoming a slave of a particular party like om Kashyap, Liaquat, sudhir choudhury etc. He choose the other way.
Salute to him 👍👍👍
No one is a perfect journalist. Either they choose to be on govt side or against govt.
I can challenge that show me an instincts where any journalist being impartial (except DD)

No one is a perfect journalist. Either they choose to be on govt side or against govt.
I can challenge that show me an instincts where any journalist being impartial (except DD)
DD is also one of the Godi Media.
No one is perfect. At least channels should show the loopholes of Govt , the Good works done by Govt are advertised by the Govt itself and the ruling party.

DD is also one of the Godi Media.
No one is perfect. At least channels should show the loopholes of Govt , the Good works done by Govt are advertised by the Govt itself and the ruling party.
When a channel speaks for govt it's godi media . And if against chamcha media.
How about we grow up and understand the business behind it rather than calling names. Their are millions of portals to find out what's going on and we don't need to rely on single channel to know.

I don't expect NDTV to go through Twitter route and become a totally different platform. After all news is a business. So many right wing channel. They were filling the left wing void in the market. Backed by a billionaire I expect them to be moderate atleast.

Mark my words
NDTV is never gonna be pro govt but it will definitely throw  jhaddoo (broom) away!

Meanwhile Ravish with Kejriwal's broom followed by his followers.
Animation Flying GIF by Kiszkiloszki

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock