Breaking Adani Group buys stake in NDTV

Reading that Pranav Roy has resigned from NDTV.Wonder whether Ravish will able to control his self righteousness and massive ego to work under Adani.Sadly for him i think his morals and ego won't allow him to join any other indian channel and being a hindi news journalist he will not find work with the likes of BBC News and all.The best case scenario for him would be to start a youtube channel where he can abuse Modi 24X7 :)

Last edited:
Reading that Pranav Roy has resigned from NDTV.Wonder whether Ravish will able to control his self righteousness and massive ego to work under Adani.Sadly for him i think his morals and ego won't allow him to join any other indian channel and being a hindi news journalist he will not find work with the likes of BBC News and all.The best case scenario for him would be to start a youtube channel where he can abuse Modi 24X7 :)
Roys have resigned only from the board of RRPR Holdings Pvt Ltd. They still own 32% of NDTV stock individually.
25yaE1D.jpg

Ravish Kumar resigns from NDTV

The move comes close on the heels of the resignation of NDTV founders Prannoy Roy and Radhika Roy as directors from the board of RRPR Holding Private Ltd, the promoter group vehicle of the channel.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock