Aadhaar (UIDAI) News & Updates

Sai Jai

Reaction score
New Delhi: Aadhaar numbers and personal information of as many as 135 million Indians could have been leaked from four government portals due to lack of IT security practices, the Centre for Internet and Society has claimed.

"Based on the numbers available on the websites looked at, estimated number of Aadhaar numbers leaked through these four portals could be around 130-135 million," the report by CIS said.

Further, as many as 100 million bank account numbers could have been "leaked" from the four portals, it added.

The portals where the purported leaks happened were those of National Social Assistance Programme, National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme, as well as two websites of the Andhra Pradesh government.

"Over 23 crore beneficiaries have been brought under Aadhaar programme for DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer), and if a significant number of schemes have mishandled data in a similar way, we could be looking at a data leak closer to that number," it cautioned.

Read More

NEWS24ONLINE, Hindi News channel::Your Aadhaar in danger, 135000000 Aadhaar data leaked

Now where are the supporters of the self styled supreme leader(dictator) and his fascist Bahman,Bania run fanatic Hindu shaitani party ?

They have been abusing me since last 2 days when I said that it is not a question of if Aadhaar data will be leaked but when and I had also said it could happen any time now ?

expected :s ...many banks and even atm are still using windows xp...many government companies uses outdated and unpatched software...and regarding government portal many websites still require internet explorer to work properly.

Newb_Dxer said:
Now where are the supporters of the self styled supreme leader(dictator) and his fascist Bahman,Bania run fanatic Hindu shaitani party ?

They have been abusing me since last 2 days when I said that it is not a question of if Aadhaar data will be leaked but when and I had also said it could happen any time now ?

Now this is the right topic. I too was not agreeing for mandating Aadhar for everything. But I don't want to take the discussion as religion based in DDF as per Guidelines (refer point#4 of section NO ILLEGAL STUFF).

I can do that outside of DDF like in FB.

Last edited by a moderator:
Newb_Dxer said:

Supporters of UPA should not forget that it was UPA who bring aadhaar into existence not NDA. NDA is just going ahead with this project instead if scraping it as already billions of dollars public money is invested in it to enroll Indian by UPA Govt.

And AFAIK there is no right to privacy of the citizens according to the Constitution of India(Correct me please if I am wrong). So nothing wrong if govt gets a surveillance tool to track its citizens.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aadhaar is most bogus idea, privacy should not be shared like this, there are many mishaps in India nowadays, if government wants to keep our personal data then they should make sure about the security.. Our infrastructure is not enough good even for Rajdhani express, and we are dreaming Bullet train... About 60% family is BPL and we are making cashless society... bullsh*t! Government should concentrate internal development, not to showmanship, this is Damn true that we are not developed country, we are fighting Hindu Muslim issue, developing Aadhaar card
ambulance for cows, humans are dying in hospitals, we are protecting cows, women gang raped... Oh! Almighty, this is Acche din!!!!!!!

You should read this UPA Govt's reply to Supreme court dated 2013 i.e. before Modi's NDA  ;)

NDA regime constructed 50% of national highways laid in last 30 years: Centre | India News - Times of India

And regarding Health care and law and order it's a state matter not centre. Blaming center will not change anything as center has no authority in this. If start interfering then Didi will start shouting that center is interfering in state matter in a federal structure. So start blaming state  :hello

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock