Aadhaar (UIDAI) News & Updates

sayan.sunny said:
Aadhaar is most bogus idea, privacy should not be shared like this, there are many mishaps in India nowadays, if government wants to keep our personal data then they should make sure about the security.. Our infrastructure is not enough good even for Rajdhani express, and we are dreaming Bullet train... About 60% family is BPL and we are making cashless society... bullsh*t! Government should concentrate internal development, not to showmanship, this is Damn true that we are not developed country, we are fighting Hindu Muslim issue, developing Aadhaar card
ambulance for cows, humans are dying in hospitals,  we are protecting cows, women gang raped... Oh! Almighty, this is Acche din!!!!!!!

This seems to EVM lehar and not Modi lehar.

And if is Modi lehar then it will be crushed in Punjab.Punjabis particularly Sikhs have never accepted any dictatorship or lehar whether it was Mughals,English or the present third class Hindutva,Bahmanvaad.

Sarkar said:
Supporters of UPA should not forget that it was UPA who bring aadhaar into existence not NDA. NDA is just going ahead with this project instead if scraping it as already billions of dollars public money is invested in it to enroll Indian by UPA Govt.

And AFAIK there is no right to privacy of the citizens according to the Constitution of India(Correct me please if I am wrong). So nothing wrong if govt gets a surveillance tool to track its citizens.

I have already written earlier for us BJP and Congress are same and we have not forgotten the role of Congress and BJP/RSS cadres in the 1984 anti Sikh genocide and how a number of Congressis joined BJP just before 2014 elections and that a large number of present MPs are former Congressis.

We know how people in different political parties continue to change their parties according to convenience and greed in the so called Hindu Rashtra.

So far as the present Punjab Congress is concerned it came to power on the pro Punjab and anti Hindutva fascist plank and will remain in power so long as they remain Pro Punjab .

No right to privacy ?You seem to be talking like a Nazi man.

This BJP was opposing Aadhar card tooth and nail when Congress started it but are doing every thing ooposite to their previous stand.This is nothing new as the Bahman,Baniya Hindu shaitanis who control BJP/RSS are genetically corrupt,born liars and known to lick their own spit.
We have many examples of such traitors in Sikh history also like Suchanand,Chandu,Gangu Bahman(ancestor of Indra Gandhi),Lakhpat Rai,Jammu Dogras etc who were traitors of Sikhs and some even sided with Mughals against the Sikhs.

I think you ignorants are hearing these names for the very first time ?This is because you are being taught what the traitor Bahmanvadis want you to learn from their point of view and not the reality .However you can Google search these names.

Now the problem is that the Corporate controlled Bahmanvadi MODIfied media has now joined in spreading lies and one sided views and this makes a deadly cocktail.If this trend continues then this country will cease to exist in it's present form as no sane person would like to live in a dictatorship.

Bro long story short : India is gradually heading towards two party systems. There is no chance of regional parties in center. So if you are not with NDA then by default you are with UPA and vice versa.

Sarkar said:
Bro long story short : India is gradually heading towards two party systems. There is no chance of regional parties in center. So if you are not with NDA then by default you are with UPA and vice versa.

Sorry,India is heading towards regionalism and if BJP or any other party tries to hinder that and try to centralise the political system this country will cease to exist in it's present form.

For your info the present Congress govt in Punjab came on the pro Punjab plank and not centrist BJP/RSS centralised plank and that is why BJP/RSS hindutva fascist forces have been finished in Punjab.Punjab Congress will continue to rule so long as they remain pro Punjab.There is no "Bharat Mata kee Jai" slogan in Punjab and if any one raises it they are frowned upon.

NOTA will get more votes than Communal Bjp and Corrupt Congress in Tamil Nadu in any election.
Mr Modi is Super Flop in Tamil Nadu
Be it Muslim or Hindu or Christian we all together live peacefully in Tamil Nadu.

Speedmax13 said:
NOTA will get more votes than Communal Bjp and  Corrupt Congress in Tamil Nadu in any election.
Mr Modi is  Super Flop in Tamil Nadu
Be it Muslim or Hindu or Christian we all together live peacefully in Tamil Nadu.

He and his communal/fascist  BJP/RSS are super flop in Punjab also.
And Punjab Congress will succeed so long as they keep their Pro Punjab agenda intact.

And I have full doubts that BJP came to power in UP riding on the EVM lehar instead of Modi lehar.

Newb Dxer : One more comment from your side on politics/regional/region and action will be taken as this is not a right place to discuss all these things.

wewake said:
Newb Dxer : One more comment from your side on politics/regional/region and action will be taken as this is not a right place to discuss all these things.

wewake,

You are trying to boss over here trying to show you have some power.

I dont take orders from Himachali or other Hindu shaitanis.

By the way I know you people and your previous generation very well as I am an eye witness to the 1984 anti Sikh genocide at Jammu and my relatives are eye witness to that in HP.

You can ban me.I dont care.There will no compromise with my religion :Sikhism and if any one tries to mess with Sikhi or Punjab and call us morons will be given a befitting reply.

You Hindu shaitanis and your bootlickers can ban me as you know only this and are best at this only and dont have the guts to hear the truth.

By the way I myself dont want to be a part of a communal forum which promotes dictators and Hindu fascists and when any one questions this is threatened.

It's Request From DDF Team to not post anything related to Religion or Politics. Because DDF is not dealing with such things.

If you are master in such things, kindly Visit to your nearest Press Club or invite press/media at your home so that you can expose anyone.

From last night, we were ignoring reports on his posts and silently telling him only to keep DDF away from such sensitive topics. But he was crossing the limits. For the benefit of this forum such actions are necessary.

For us every religion and region is same. It's your perception (if you have any) that we are here for discrimination and have some power then we wish you a great life ahead.

Thanks,

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock