Aadhaar (UIDAI) News & Updates

You will have to go into aadhaar kendra, they will OTP verify rest of the mobile numbers and change existing mobile number. You can't do it yourself. Do it soon, else in future it might give you troubles in verifying things.

Mine & my Dad's over yesterday only directly via respective showrooms totally 4 numbers completed & still my brothers & my Home mobiles another 4 will do it next Saturday evening.

You will have to go into aadhaar kendra, they will OTP verify rest of the mobile numbers and change existing mobile number. You can't do it yourself. Do it soon, else in future it might give you troubles in verifying things.

Only from december this OTP for mobile verification starts right?

He is talking about linking aadhaar card with mobile number not the opposite.

Ah, ok. Thanks for clarifying. I was worried as the deadline to verify aadhaar for mobile seems to be closing in 3 months and every day i get an SMS and even when making calls it irritates with repeated delaying messages.

You can't do it yourself. Do it soon, else in future it might give you troubles in verifying things.
For example 3 member family all adhaar
card have common number in adhaar card

For otp verfication if one person in the above family have doing all the operations like address update , fund transfer , PAN updating etc..

And he having that common number with him means then he will face any issue bro ??

If means what is that ??

Thanks

For example 3 member family all adhaar
card have common number in adhaar card

For otp verfication if one person in the above family have doing all the operations like address update , fund transfer , PAN updating etc..

And he having that common number with him means then he will face any issue bro ??

If means what is that ??

Thanks

Hi, i think this shouldnt be an issue. Afterall in villages a mega family with just one mobile is possible so OTP for all the cards might go to one single mobile number.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock