Aadhaar linking deadlines for these 6 services are getting close

• Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 77
  • Views: Views 9,381
While i accept Modiji might be doing some thing better than Congress but still there are many reasons to hate aadhaar enforcement with everything.

You can not imagine how much inconvenience lower class people face due to this daily.

If you have no aadhaar you can not even get ration card, subsidy and most importantly you have no proof if you are dead or alive!

Many middle men included in linking who charging for money, who is responsible for it? Not us but the Government and they have not made full proof plan before implementation due to that it happened and we are the sufferers now.

As far as i have understood and heard experts, this is to eradicate fake people, be in in voters card, bank account, or something else. Going by the countries population, and no record of migration/immigration. illegal bangladeshi, nepalis, etc. Linking aadhar to voters card, mobile, bank, Pan will make it clear that the person is same, and fake/foreigners, bogus voters are removed/

This should have been done since the introduction of Aadhar, but as we know it was not done. It will safeguard us in the future. Little inconvenience will be felt, but its for a bright and wonderful future/

Alright bro. It hurts when a person is trying to do something good for the nation, whatever is past may be, and people are still stuck to the same thing and cannot see the good parts. We as citizens need to support if we want our future to be positive and happy.

Here being a nationalist is like doing a crime. People keep accusing your of being a deshbhakt
Bro it is ur opinion not all . every one has different opinion . N dont take it personally . dont force any one to like ur opinion . take it lightly

Anybody Have Information on Linking Aadhaar to Mobile via OTP

Yes. Govt would not force deadline. SC case is pending. I don't understand why people are getting afraid. Indians have rights given to us by constitution. This is not fake democracy like China.

But security of fingerprint and other personal data is not easy. Govt and SC must find alternative solution. Also, fingerprint transactions must be fully disabled. Govt and SC must force password to do banking - I do not agree with the JAM mission. It is very very dangerous. Most people do not know anything about security. Your fingerprints are everywhere and easy to duplicate. That is how crime investigation works, by taking fingerprint from anything touched by the criminal and matching it. It is the worst password. Just think this simple example - if someone gives you a glass of water to drink, you drink it and your fingerprints are on it. A criminal can then take it, create a duplicate using some gel and use it. Fraud is very easy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock