Aadhaar linking deadlines for these 6 services are getting close

• Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 77
  • Views: Views 9,454
@Anish Pai Yes bro I agree EVM machines cannot be tampered that easily and previous voting using ballot was inefficient where some votes used to get rejected due to improper selection by people. I also saw cases where ballot boxes were stolen after voting and thrown into water or ink bottles being thrown on ballot papers, so I feel EVM's are better and more secure.

I would say EVM's are better than ballot way.

And about Aadhar linking, I still see some challenges in implementation. I was unable to link aadhar to my pf account and also Citi bank card, it says data mismatch :( It still takes sometime for everything to be streamlined.

Last edited:
@Anish Pai Yes bro I agree EVM machines cannot be tampered that easily and previous voting using ballot was inefficient where some votes used to get rejected due to improper selection by people. I also saw cases where ballot boxes were stolen after voting and thrown into water or ink bottles being thrown on ballot papers, so I feel EVM's are better and more secure.

I would say EVM's are better than ballot way.

And about Aadhar linking, I still see some challenges in implementation. I was unable to link aadhar to my pf account and also Citi bank card, it says data mismatch :( It still takes sometime for everything to be streamlined.

Wish more people think like u bro. Some people want to go back in stone age. Also ECI had publicly announced hackathon, why didnt the opposition take part and show that it can be tampered. Just coming in the media and saying its tampered has no value.

Like their leaders like their fans so it's waste to argue or convey anything here

Last edited:
Like their leaders like their fans so it's waste to argue or convey anything here

If u feel all leaders, all parties, and all their fans are same, why are u voting then ,arent u wasting ur time. One side u say EVM is fake and then u vote.

Your negative mindset is stopping u from making this nation great. petty issues which media and opposition take, people tend to take them seriously.
U had no issues in last 60 years, or were people OK with the wrongdoings of then ??? Suddenly people become intolerant. I guess its personal dislike for the PM. Such hardworking man u wont find in 100 years.

I want my generation and my future generation to have a happy life, and dont want that faced in the past by previous generations. Hence i am supporting. Those stone age mindset people who feel everything can be faked/hacked, get a life. See where USA/UK and arab nation have reached, we are still in old mindset.

@Anish Pai Did i named ur post or quote ur post in my comment why u take it as ur personal & bashing me ??

Will i take ur above post as personally bashing me like negative mind , old mindset people , 'u' ??

Will i report or open a thread in talk to team section regarding ur post ??

@Anish Pai Did i named ur post or quote ur post in my comment why u take it as ur personal & bashing me ??

Will i take ur above post as personally bashing me like negative mind , old mindset people , 'u' ??

Will i report or open a thread in talk to team section regarding ur post ??
Where have i named u ??? U also said fans are like their leaders.

What about u bash and speak negative and blame my Govt and my PM. ?? is that OK

Last edited:
my Govt and my PM.
This is ur & ur so called leaders mentality

cant digest the critic so weak persons atleast u all ended up by calling "deshdrogi" but in reality who the one who killed our father of nation & who the person back in Gujarat riot in 1999 are the deshdrogi

This is ur & ur so called leaders mentality

cant digest the critic so weak persons atleast u all ended up by calling "deshdrogi" but in reality who the one who killed our father of nation & who the person back in Gujarat riot in 1999 are the deshdrogi

Ohh so its not ur Govt and ur PM ??? ohh

And what riots in 1999 ??? and who killed father of nation ??? be clear, pls name if u have the guts.

Thread was about Aadhaar linking but as always you guys have turned it into a political one. :no:
Please stop this.

Thread was about Aadhaar linking but as always you guys have turned it into a political one. :no:
Please stop this.

Yes bro, pls see who got in EVM and father of nation and Riots. I was only talking about Aadhar, check first few posts

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock