Aadhaar linking deadlines for these 6 services are getting close

• Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 77
  • Views: Views 9,326
Other nations have strict policy to get a national ID card or citizenship card. India doesnt have such.

Linking all will definitely remove fake people, non indians, duplicate accounts, shell companies, etc.
Which nations pls tell? Id card ≠ biometric card. And before comparing, see what the most advanced nations are doing. They never force their citizens to give biometrics. Moreover, all illegal immigrants have it. Do you know how easy it is to get this aadhar card? No address proof, no age proof, no nationality proof, not even correct name is required. It is really sad to see this number given away as free to everyone without any proof. Only middle class people and above may be providing address, age and other id proofs.

There are benefits sure. It reduces govt scheme corruption. It would also help in increasing tax. But what else? Why do you want to link it to mobile? Where is corruption there? Why link it to bank account? If pan is linked to aadhar and pan is required for bank deposits above 50k, why to link bank account also directly? Also, it is so poor in security that fraud can happen any time.

And I dont understand why is aadhar required for cbse exams? Does every exam centre has a machine to match fingerprint? Ifyou give just number, it is meaningless. Any random number can be given if it is not getting checked by fingerprint. This number without authentication is all bull****.

Last edited:
The Aadhar linking website for LIC doesn't work. Pathetic.
More strange thing is their customer portal says to upgrade to latest browser version while i am already on latest version of Chrome.

https://ebiz.licindia.in/D2CPM/#Login

This notice i am getting:

58VxsPV.jpg

Which nations pls tell? Id card ≠ biometric card. And before comparing, see what the most advanced nations are doing. They never force their citizens to give biometrics. Moreover, all illegal immigrants have it. Do you know how easy it is to get this aadhar card? No address proof, no age proof, no nationality proof, not even correct name is required. It is really sad to see this number given away as free to everyone without any proof. Only middle class people and above may be providing address, age and other id proofs.

There are benefits sure. It reduces govt scheme corruption. It would also help in increasing tax. But what else? Why do you want to link it to mobile? Where is corruption there? Why link it to bank account? If pan is linked to aadhar and pan is required for bank deposits above 50k, why to link bank account also directly? Also, it is so poor in security that fraud can happen any time.

And I dont understand why is aadhar required for cbse exams? Does every exam centre has a machine to match fingerprint? Ifyou give just number, it is meaningless. Any random number can be given if it is not getting checked by fingerprint. This number without authentication is all bull****.

As per your request to name the nations which collect bio metrics of its citizens, here it is:

Indonesia
Malaysia
Brazil
Ghana
Israel
Afghanistan
South Africa

Some more i cant remember

Now why india needs to do so, as compared to the west, our laws are not strict. Also our population is the largest, and easy for people to create multiple accounts, ID.

We all have our opinions, but the outcome we will know once the results come out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock