Indian Railway Services Updates

I think seat reservation in General coaches should be started, no one allowed in rly station without reservation like covid time should be implemented.
1. Provide bigger general bogies. Atleast 3 bogies needs to be allotted. Make sure tte's or rpf have a eye here to avoid overcrowding which is a safety hazard.

2. Restart passenger trains at all route.

3. Provide confirmed premium takal tickets for everyone at any given time.

No one wants to travel on top of each other and sleep in toilets. People wants to travel with dignity. They can't because of limitations.

100Mbps. Provide bigger general bogies. Atleast 3 bogies needs to be allotted. Make sure tte's or rpf have a eye here to avoid overcrowding which is a safety hazard.

2. Restart passenger trains at all route.

3. Provide confirmed premium takal tickets for everyone at any given time.

No one wants to travel on top of each other and sleep in toilets. People wants to travel with dignity. They can't because of limitations
Nowadays days most people prefers express trains over passenger trains with ready clean reserved coaches :D for faster travel

Last edited:
Nowadays days most people prefers express trains over passenger trains with ready reserved coaches :D for faster travel
I disagree. People at my city were demanding passenger trains as every morning and every evening we face huge surge in traffic because of people coming and going to work from nearby smaller towns.

I disagree. People at my city were demanding passenger trains as every morning and every evening we face huge surge in traffic because of people coming and going to work from nearby smaller towns.
One of my colleagues has monthly pass, travels in reserved coaches of express trains only in morning and night to reach faster to his home.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock