4K UHD contents in Prime Video

I got Amazon TV 4K stick just for Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos since it's cheapest Android option. While Dolby Atmos was not playing on any app, Dolby Vision is supported on Netflix. I gave the feedback and got a call back from Amazon. Initially they wanted to confirm if my TV supports Dolby Vision and my soundbar supports Dolby Atmos and asked many such questions along with the model numbers. It's mentioned on the 4K stick box/ amazon website that only certain titles support Dolby Atmos and Vision on Prime app.

They tried to analyze the issue by remotely logging in to my Firestick 4K. I used to get a call every 2 to 3 days for this issue. I even raised that my return period is getting over for which I was assured that they will take care.

Finally after two weeks, they accepted the return and returned the amount. That's when I got Apple TV 4K. Thus my relationship with Amazon Fire stick 4K ended.

Last edited:
I got Amazon TV 4K stick just for Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos since it's cheapest Android option. While Dolby Atmos was not playing on any app, Dolby Vision is supported on Netflix. I gave the feedback and got a call back from Amazon. Initially they wanted to confirm if my TV supports Dolby Vision and my soundbar supports Dolby Atmos and asked many such questions along with the model numbers. It's mentioned on the 4K stick box that only certain titles support Dolby Atmos and Vision on Prime app.

They tried to analyze the issue by remotely logging in to my Firestick 4K. I used to get a call every 2 to 3 days for this issue. I even raised that my return period is getting over for which I was assured that they will take care.

Finally after two weeks, they accepted the return and returned the amount. That's when I got Apple TV 4K. Thus my relationship with Amazon Fire stick 4K ended.
How's the Apple TV 4k bro? Could you write a review for it comparing with Fire TV stick etc.

Jack Ryan is now available in 4K UHD....
Please someone having good net speed confirm...

KYUkrbL.jpg

How much Bandwidth needed for 4K playback. Sometimes my Prime video not even play HD quality and buffering on the same time YouTube 4k plays just fine.

How much Bandwidth needed for 4K playback. Sometimes my Prime video not even play HD quality and buffering on the same time YouTube 4k plays just fine.
I think 20 Mbps speed will be enough to play 4K contents...Have u checked the resolution in youtyube? Try there enabling 4k/2160p/1440p/1080p ..Even it's in 720p the botom bar shows as 4k...

I have checked the 4K UHD contents shown in TV app ...Those r just showing HDR only...
Anyone name contents showing 4K UHD in Prime Video info bar..

I have checked the 4K UHD contents shown in TV app ...Those r just showing HDR only...
Anyone name contents showing 4K UHD in Prime Video info bar..
Just Check Jack Ryan.. There are two parts.. Both should be with 4K HDR.

They won't have 4K UHD labelling on the content. Mostly HDR content will be in 4K also. U can check any Amazon Originals (International ones) they will be having 4K UHD and HDR10+ support. Indian ones will be in 4K though.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock