4K UHD contents in Prime Video

But I am seeing this for the 1st time...

Thats just a section bro! Many Titles will 4K UHD appended to them only! For ex: Hanna (4K UHD).

@kumarvishwas bro u can share your insights for how users can see if 4k UHD der for the user. I guess fire stick will have output video resolution.

I have no fast net connection..So others has to confirm the resolution of those shown contents...

Yes 4K UHD is supported on Prime Video from ages.

Indian Content comes out in 4K while all International Series come out in 4K HDR 10/HDR 10+

Earlier they were supporting Dolby Vision on Jack Ryan but when Season 2 came they removed it from both seasons.

No way to check the bitrates that 4K streams in, the bottom bar displays if the content is getting streamed in 4K UHD/Full HD 1080p/HD

They'll soon start supporting Dolby Vision nd Dolby Atmos again, Lol they took one year to find the defect that contents are not streaming in Dolby Vision although they might be paying Dolby Vision the fees for this🤣🤣
Amazon Prime Video to get Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos back soon

Last edited:
Does any1 know y there is no 5.1 on prime video windows app

Fast & Furious 7 showing HDR symbol on Prime Video but doesn't play in HDR on my Samsung 4K HDR TV.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock