• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 5
  • Views: Views 2,714

Siva

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Zomato has launched a lifetime free credit card. It's been named Edition Classic. Slew of benefits are available on this card.
8vF3mwq.jpg

UakywFs.jpg

But this card is powered by RBL Bank and it attracts an annual fee of INR 500+ 18% GST which is also mentioned on rbl bank website. Seems this is an limited period offer.. Yes this card is one of the best and most rewarding credit card from RBL Bank.

Important changes coming into effect from 20th September. 5% cashback being extended to Blinkit also along with Zomato but capped to 500 Rs a day. No more 5% CB on spends at any restaurant. The 1.5% cashback on other online spends is being reduced to 1%. The birthday cashback of 10% seems to be gone as well. Becoming quite an ordinary card now
sjvD4dA.png

Last edited:
Exploited the card to the fullest on my birthday to get the 10% cashback on all transactions. Didn't have anything big to buy so loaded 50k in my Amazon wallet through Uber and got 5K CB for it in Zomato. And did other miscellaneous purchases online and offline for another 15k and got 1.5k CB for it so total 6.5K CB. I'm glad my birthday was 1 week prior to the effective change in offering and benefits which come into force on 20th.

Final nail in the coffin of this card will be hammered on 15th May
Te6eLvl.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock