Discussion Regarding the One Card (Credit Card)

Reaction score
Hey guys

Has anyone been using the One Card (Credit Card) ? There are talks of this new card. They say zero annual and joining fee.

Any benefits on having this card ? Pros and cons

Thanks

I just recently got One Card in partner with BoB Financial (they have many banking partners I believe) There is fuel surcharge waiver and sometimes you get offers on BookmyShow also it is LTF with no joining fees that is the main reason I got it. Another thing is that it is a metal card.

So if you get it as LTF without creating FD it is good otherwise there are many other better alternatives

Hey guys

Has anyone been using the One Card (Credit Card) ? There are talks of this new card. They say zero annual and joining fee.

Any benefits on having this card ? Pros and cons

Thanks
Think before twice applying for this card... They don't even allow to spend 3-4k in single transaction....
It's like a pocket money card..
I tried paying electricity bills, grocery shopping in jio mart... 7out of 10 payments which are above 2-3k will be declined for no reason...
When I asked their customer support they replied this is for security purposes our system considered it as suspicious payment...
Only small payments like 500, 1k will go smoothly...

Isn't it just another BNPL card like Slice and PostPe, but metal?

Its a good card. I had applied and it was instant approval with 3.6L limit
My partner was federal bank.

It gives offer for Bookmy show, swiggy, zomato and many other sites.

If you are getting it without fd, then very well u can take this. And design is sleek.

Think before twice applying for this card... They don't even allow to spend 3-4k in single transaction....
It's like a pocket money card..
I tried paying electricity bills, grocery shopping in jio mart... 7out of 10 payments which are above 2-3k will be declined for no reason...
When I asked their customer support they replied this is for security purposes our system considered it as suspicious payment...
Only small payments like 500, 1k will go smoothly...
I purchased from amazon during the offer time last week
amt was 12.5k. Got offer instant discount also.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock