YouTube Premium Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 108
  • Views: Views 17,697
Pay manually....2 month before the same happened to me in Netflix too..I think if we pay through Debit cards then it should be approved by us ...
So it won't deduct from the Google Play balance automatically.. right?

Now I'll have to pay ₹139 instead of ₹129. 🙁

So it won't deduct from the Google Play balance automatically.. right?

Now I'll have to pay ₹139 instead of ₹129. 🙁
Subscription plans aren't available right now. So, you'll have to buy prepaid plans only.

cNX4v0A.png

Today it got renewed automatically from Google Play balance itself. 😂
Was charged the same amount (₹129). Glad I waited.

Pddvqhb.jpg

I used my edu email and managed to get student discount for ₹79 per month for a year. Next year, I have to revalidate my student status. A 2 min job in pdf maker.

Due to the new Reserve Bank of India eMandate notification, we are not able to offer a free trial, family memberships, or student plans in India. New sign-ups for an ongoing subscription to YouTube Premium or YouTube Music Premium are also not possible.

If you currently have an active membership to YouTube Premium or YouTube Music Premium, these regulatory changes will not impact your membership unless you cancel your current subscription and wish to sign up again.

The Family Premium plan still works through iOS, Existing or “New” recurring Subscriptions.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock