• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 130
  • Views: Views 22,163
This button design is new.

j0F0LEM.jpg

Up next design improvements.

iworHgr.jpg

Is this Playlist sponsored by T-Series or something? Because in between many good songs, there's random singles from T-Series (by Jubin Nautiyal, Tulsi Kumar, etc) which I've never heard in my life and are really bad songs in general. No way these could end up in Hits of 2022 playlist.

Same is the case with many of the top playlists. Either these are sponsored, or people are actually listening to these, and I just happen to have a very bad taste in music.

Is this Playlist sponsored by T-Series or something? Because in between many good songs, there's random singles from T-Series (by Jubin Nautiyal, Tulsi Kumar, etc) which I've never heard in my life and are really bad songs in general. No way these could end up in Hits of 2022 playlist.

Same is the case with many of the top playlists. Either these are sponsored, or people are actually listening to these, and I just happen to have a very bad taste in music.
I accidentally click the link on my brand new account to escape bhojpuri recommdation. Now I will get this. 😭

I think the hits are considered based on YouTube views and all... It is not independent of yt music...
And we all know t series is big channel people listen most and all also those star hero's views records fanbase records and all.. Maybe that's the reason for this..

I use third party apps for podcast as Google Podcast requires Google app which I don't like and keep it disabled.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock