YouTube Music Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 130
  • Views: Views 22,081
That AVICII's set is playing as audio. It's still a video taken from youtube.
Because that's a concert, For others it's showing different.

8GygeCz.jpg

AwbY5d4.jpg

Bro, could you please check some of the YouTube Playlists. Check if it has only audio songs or has videos like my screenshot. 👇🏻
I was able to get audio-only songs for the first few songs which I have searched from your list. I think the songs which contain audio has a specific poster unline others, I think a separate video option will be there to watch.

cfylhnv.jpg

csHfn07.jpg

LKJwD6e.jpg

Fr80SW6.jpg

was able to get audio-only songs for the first few songs which I have searched from your list. I think the songs which contain audio has a specific poster unline others, I think a separate video option will be there to watch.
I didn't mean that bro 😅. Even I can manually search and play audio version of the songs. 👇🏻

ut3I2DV.jpg

The issue is that when you try to play from a playlist, it plays the video.

I asked you to check the playlists that are available. 👇🏻

lqPxcJX.png

Just send screenshot of what you see when you open any of the playlist (like my screenshot in previous post).

I didn't mean that bro 😅. Even I can manually search and play audio version of the songs. 👇🏻

ut3I2DV.jpg

The issue is that when you try to play from a playlist, it plays the video.

I asked you to check the playlists that are available. 👇🏻

lqPxcJX.png

Just send screenshot of what you see when you open any of the playlist (like my screenshot in previous post).
Then also playing audio-only.

6diuKgf.jpg

mvILCDx.jpg

ZYByOfG.jpg

PVwlkIh.jpg

CaYwjp2.jpg

zRWx8ap.jpg

In a bid to make it easier to find songs you may like, the service's Android app is getting a new way to "Start radio."

Now, tapping on the album artwork — apart from share, add to playlist, and download — has a fourth button that lets you quickly initiate a radio station based on the current song. Once you tap the button, you'll see a toast notification saying "Starting radio," which signifies that the Up Next tab has been updated to show the relevant tracks.

YouTube Music makes it easier to 'start radio' from your currently playing song

No matter how much critics praises Google's algorithms. No one can match Spotify's algorithms. I have been using YouTube Music since it launched in India. I can say it has one of the worst algorithms till date. Only good part about the app is having music videos from youtube. Even local apps are above average. If you play any song it will get added to queue in the future no matter which genre of song you listen to.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock