YouTube App News & Updates

Video preview on YouTube home page. Spatial Sound on 360 videos.
HOnGtb3.jpg

Last edited:
YouTube App is showing Paid Membership option. But, when I tap a blank page appears with paid membership title.

Jcnq32x.png

72JprLa.jpg

Last edited:
Guys I had a doubt. Does Youtube trending is Countrybased or language based?Means all indians get same trending list or it differ with states?

Guys I had a doubt. Does Youtube trending is Countrybased or language based?Means all indians get same trending list or it differ with states?

Trending is not personalized. Trending displays the same list of trending videos in each country to all users, except for India. In India, Trending displays the same list of trending videos for each of the 9 most common Indic languages.
Trending on YouTube - YouTube Help

YouTube App is showing Paid Membership option. But, when I tap a blank page appears with paid membership title.

Jcnq32x.png

72JprLa.jpg
Now the paid membership page works on both web and app.

Xw9P3jy.jpg

Youtube app updated to version 13.34.50 added Time Watched feature
TDTJVDm.jpg

^ Earlier positioning was better, easy to navigate, now we need to take finger center of screen.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock