Discussion Your daily dose of Technology

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 71
  • Views: Views 52,282
" During the demonstration, scientists managed to create an atmospheric channel on the ground to enable sharing of quantum-secure text, image transmission and quantum-assisted two-way video calling. The experiment was conducted between two buildings separated by 300 meters at the Space Applications Centre."
Link= Isro conducts breakthrough demonstration of hack-proof quantum communication
👏

This is a bit creepy, imagine what test you have to pass in future to proof you are human

Source
i saw this video by chance today randomly saw - while searching to post found the post that's why tagged old im extremely sorry.

few websites still use old captcha text based in our country , some website shows image based catchas when if clicking different websites quickly . i usually keep more tabs open and once in while end up getting image based captcha.

the last thing mentioned is really scary that they are using human behaviors how quick one click links how much time they spend normally compared to bots they are using it for AI or machine learning and etc ( didnt knew they also use captcha fr training AI and ML ) end consensus they might start acting / understanding humans behavior is really scary.

cross walk, transport car image one is really getting difficult - captchas wise end up trying more than once then get correct accuracy . didn't knew they made so many captcha versions .

" During the demonstration, scientists managed to create an atmospheric channel on the ground to enable sharing of quantum-secure text, image transmission and quantum-assisted two-way video calling. The experiment was conducted between two buildings separated by 300 meters at the Space Applications Centre."
Link= Isro conducts breakthrough demonstration of hack-proof quantum communication
👏
that is great news related to communication privacy .

i saw this video by chance today randomly saw - while searching to post found the post that's why tagged old im extremely sorry.

few websites still use old captcha text based in our country , some website shows image based catchas when if clicking different websites quickly . i usually keep more tabs open and once in while end up getting image based captcha.

the last thing mentioned is really scary that they are using human behaviors how quick one click links how much time they spend normally compared to bots they are using it for AI or machine learning and etc ( didnt knew they also use captcha fr training AI and ML ) end consensus they might start acting / understanding humans behavior is really scary.

cross walk, transport car image one is really getting difficult - captchas wise end up trying more than once then get correct accuracy . didn't knew they made so many captcha versions .

that is great news related to communication privacy .
They should use 9+3=12 captcha. Images are hard. 😆

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock