Xstream FTTH Wifi Channels blocked

airwarrior

Reaction score
Sn Airtel fibre FTTH 200MBPS has recently been installed at my home. The connection is working satisfactorily.
However Airtel has disabled Wifi channel selection which is set to Auto and can be accessed only from.their backend.
To select the channel you need to make a request and an engineer will visit your house and then the staff will set the channel from the backend.
Ridiculous !!!

Seriously ridiculous. What router have you got. I have airtel xtreme with Huwaie router which allows us to change the channels for both bands .

Seriously ridiculous. What router have you got. I have airtel xtreme with Huwaie router which allows us to change the channels for both bands .
I have the NOKIA G-2425 G-A
Its wifi channel selection has been set to "Auto" and greyed out. So only the backend team can chane this setting.Nokia is not responsible for tbis. Airtel has re written the code for the web interface.

I have the NOKIA G-2425 G-A
Its wifi channel selection has been set to "Auto" and greyed out. So only the backend team can chane this setting.Nokia is not responsible for tbis. Airtel has re written the code for the web interface.
Have you tried using airtel xtreme app, that have wifi optimization option which resets the band to least congested channel.

qmoPg9z.png

I also have the Huawei router but here too I am unable to change the wi-fi channel which software version are you on?

I also have the Huawei router but here too I am unable to change the wi-fi channel which software version are you on?
Sorry buddy, terminated the Airtel broadband and moved to Jio due to frequent disconnect issues and no speedy resolution.

Hi,
Airtel fiber is connected to 2 extenders - one DLink & one Netgear, but both these won't connect to any apple (macbook, iphone & ipad) devices and is working fine on android (tv & phones). The Airtel support do not provide any help/ resolutions & and the netgear keeps calling & saying that its airtels fault, and all i need to do is change the channels? i don't know how to deal? Any responses will be appreciated

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock