Good News Installed Airtel Xstream Fiber connection

Raviteja

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Finally, after a very long wait, Airtel fiber connection has been installed at my home. I didn't even know that it was available in my area. Was checking the airtel site once every 2 weeks or something so I can upgrade my current connection but it never showed up. Yesterday raised a complaint due to frequent disconnection in the copper wired connection and the technician who visited today said that fiber connection has been launched in the area last month and he will raise a request for that. Received a call from the installation person around 5 pm and it has been installed and activated by 8 pm. It took around 30-40mins for the activation of it from the server end. Other than that entire process was simple and I didn't pay anything :LOL:. I'm impressed with the Xstream fiber app, can enable guest wifi and even change wifi SSID and password from it only. Opted for the 40Mbps @499rs plan.

Snaps from my side:

a8vY8PB.jpg

VbXmIRE.jpg

ghGMfOu.png

Congratulations bro for the upgrade from copper wire to fiber broadband. The ping on the speedtest result looks amazing. :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock