Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 - Redmi Note 5 Pro (News, Discussions & Updates)

Finally Miui 12 stable Update released for Redmi Note 5 Pro in India :) Version 12.0.2.0 Of 679MB.
Update will be release in batches.
B1SX6tR.png

after almost using 2.5 years roughly, last Saturday my phone fell from my hand on Road in my office and get badly damaged.
screen is broken , front camera lens also broken, phone body get numerous scratch.. but still working and using it
Wo36eRs.jpg

fn7mH20.jpg

after almost using 2.5 years roughly, last Saturday my phone fell from my hand on Road in my office and get badly damaged.
screen is broken , front camera lens also broken, phone body get numerous scratch.. but still working and using it
Wo36eRs.jpg

fn7mH20.jpg
Yes its one of Redmi solidly build smartphone more than 100 times it would have falled from my hand but still its working well only with few scratches .

Got MIUI12 Version 12.0.2.0 PEIMIXM today, 20-Jan-2021. they have updated the Redmi logo to the new logo now (on boot up).
The 679MB update failed, as usual. After that downloaded the whole 1.9GB package and updated now. 3 years down the line, I am happy with this phone still getting updates. It went from Android 7 to 8 to 9, and MIUI 9 to 10 to 11 to 12. Wow!

All this for a solid Rs 13,999 (in Feb'2018)! And do not forget the stunning 20 Megapixel Selfie Camera. This phone is a legend. Even the Note 6, Note 7 series didn't live up as much as the Note 5 Pro. I have literally used up the entire juice of this phone and still it's rocking.

Last edited:
N this Miui 12 Update I'm using since last 15 days i must say its one of the best Update released by Redmi till date . Everything is running very smooth n battery backup also good. First-time redmi released a Update without any bugs after so many years :lol:

N this Miui 12 Update I'm using since last 15 days i must say its one of the best Update released by Redmi till date . Everything is running very smooth n battery backup also good. First-time redmi released a Update without any bugs after so many years :lol:
Android Security Update of Nov'2020 looks like a blessing. Xiaomi is the only budget-range cost company which gave extremely excellent quality phones, in both hardware and software.

Today I am seeing airtel 4G+ in my Note 5 pro. Is it new?
It might be an upgrade by Airtel in your region.
4G and 4G+ are two network types. Also, sometimes, the network in 4G+ but you still see only 4G (depends on the theme), did you recently change your theme on RN5P?

It might be an upgrade by Airtel in your region.
4G and 4G+ are two network types. Also, sometimes, the network in 4G+ but you still see only 4G (depends on the theme), did you recently change your theme on RN5P?
My phone has no theme no extra wallpaper installed. Nothing.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock