Seeking Help Xiaomi MIUI updated

Ratnesh

Reaction score
Friends
Today's I had got updated my Redmi Note 4 MIUI 8.2.10.0 version .
Seen some improvement in Battery life.
But sometimes stuck in switching from KODI to other apps {Before I have same problem}

Some others people {who had updated} told me it's not stable version, and he has Battery drain problem, while I don't have any Battery issue. In my case Battery temperature is also good from old version. {Before 29 to 35%, now not more than 31% even in charging time}

So please clear me
1."what is the problem with other device?"

2. Is anyone facing Battery or Heating issue ? {In new firmware}
3. Stuck in switching apps to apps. {Mainly my phone KODi to JioTV}

Thanks

No issues found on new UI.My redmi 4a got updated 10 days back.

Battery temperature also reduced after this update. Battery life has increased little bit as you said.

For Redmi 3s it was released, but after a week it was rolled back due to hanging and battery draining issues.

Currently am on beta ROM

Friends
Today's I had got updated my Redmi Note 4 MIUI 8.2.10.0 version .
Seen some improvement in Battery life.
But sometimes stuck in switching from KODI to other apps {Before I have same problem}

Some others people {who had updated} told me it's not stable version, and he has Battery drain problem, while I don't have any Battery issue. In my case Battery temperature is also good from old version. {Before 29 to 35%, now not more than 31% even in charging time}

So please clear me
1."what is the problem with other device?"

2. Is anyone facing Battery or Heating issue ? {In new firmware}
3. Stuck in switching apps to apps. {Mainly my phone KODi to JioTV}

Thanks

as per MIUI forum version 8.2.10.0 is the stable version for RN4.
ROM Download Page: MIUI ROM for Redmi Note 4 - MIUI Downloads - Xiaomi MIUI Official Forum

RN4 Page: Redmi Note 4 - Xiaomi MIUI Official Forum - you can discuss here.. more people will be able to help u in this page..

anyway try resetting the mobile once.

For Redmi 3s it was released, but after a week it was rolled back due to hanging and battery draining issues.

Currently am on beta ROM
later they came with a stable version.
8.2 update was released with 8.2.4.0 and they found some issues for 3S and rolled back the update. (my 3S didn't face any problem though)
then now they have released a stable version 8.2.5.0

later they came with a stable version.
8.2 update was released with 8.2.4.0 and they found some issues for 3S and rolled back the update. (my 3S didn't face any problem though)
then now they have released a stable version 8.2.5.0
Ohh!! Don't know about that as am in Beta ROM. Thanks

Taking the tip I've also updated my phone.

47eab918931ee5edcd7622344d118a75.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock