Xiaomi MIUI OS contains Adware - The hidden cost of affordable high-end phones

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 43
  • Views Views: Views 6,443
Not correct.. never got reset phone settings after an update...
I am using Xiaomi phones since Redmi note 7 pro launched..(still have)..used RN 11,
still have RN10 pro,RN 12 pro+ 5G and Poco X6 pro 5G.
Never got reset the phone settings in any of these devices after update...
for those had already applied setting are not seen any issue, With some models had seen this issue so far.

for those had already applied setting are not seen any issue, With some models had seen this issue so far.
Unless anyone didn't apply settings(ie: default settings) then how the question of reset the applied settings arises?
Resetting comes only if we alter and apply new settings...

Last edited:
I also noticed some more thing, In the xiaomi default message app, if you are using it, you need to turn off personalized ads, withdrawal consent by go to setting in the message app, this will send your data to some servers, and you will received any suspicious text message in some day, if you noticed fake messages and randoms ads type text like credit score or anything, you need to turn off this feature for your security.

I also noticed some more thing, In the xiaomi default message app, if you are using it, you need to turn off personalized ads, withdrawal consent by go to setting in the message app, this will send your data to some servers, and you will received any suspicious text message in some day, if you noticed fake messages and randoms ads type text like credit score or anything, you need to turn off this feature for your security.
Everything works fine for me...

Back
Top Bottom