Xiaomi MIUI 9

Damn old news..

There is no challenge taken up by xioami.
Just fooling the customers in the name of MIUI..

Damn old news..

There is no challenge taken up by xioami.
Just fooling the customers in the name of MIUI..

Customers are interested in functionality and stability instead of android version number upgrade, so no fooling, look at samsung browser. Based on very old chrome but much much better than chrome, another example is Mint linux which is best and way more popular than Ubuntu though based on old ubuntu

Customers are interested in functionality and stability instead of android version number upgrade, so no fooling
Just goto MIUI forum, especially to the pages for phones which don't get 7.0 with MIUI9.. First goto R3S
Then comeback and tell me.. ;);)

Just goto MIUI forum, especially to the pages for phones which don't get 7.0 with MIUI9.. First goto R3S
Then comeback and tell me.. ;);)

Just compare how many registered in MIUI forum and how many buy Xiaomi device, calculate % then tell me

If people hate xiaomi then they would not buy their device and if i read correctly then they are #1 in selling in india ;)

Just compare how many registered in MIUI forum and how many buy Xiaomi device, calculate % then tell me ;)
That's true.. But people are out there, still who need an Android upgrade version.
Those who are not interested in phone stuff, ie., the ones who uses the phone only for calling purpose and taking a pic or two will only look for functionality and stability.. There's a much larger group out there who looks for an android upgradation.

Nd regarding MIUI9, that is nothing but just a little polished version of MIUI8.

That's true.. But people are out there, still who need an Android upgrade version.
Those who are not interested in phone stuff, ie., the ones who uses the phone only for calling purpose and taking a pic or two will only look for functionality and stability.. There's a much larger group out there who looks for an android upgradation.

Nd regarding MIUI9, that is nothing but just a little polished version of MIUI8.

Those people should understand that when you modify something from its original shape it's very difficult to provide update timely. So their best choice is to stick with those who does not modify like Nokia/chrome/Ubuntu etc

If functionality and stability is the requirement then chose Xiaomi/Samsung Internet/Mint Linux

Those people should understand that when you modify something from its original shape it's very difficult to provide update timely. So their best choice is to stick with those who does not modify like Nokia/chrome/Ubuntu etc
:huh::huh::huh:

when you customise something heavily then it will take long time to change under the hood base stuff. That's why slow update. Now it's upto customers what they prefer. If they prefer regular base change then they should not choose heavily customised products like those i mentioned above and should stick to the base only

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock