Discussion Xiaomi Mi A3 & A3 Lite - News & updates

It seems Xiaomi has decided to kill android one phones
Mi A3 Debuts With Triple Rear Cameras, Snapdragon 665 SoC
Not seems. China heads of Xiaomi wanted to kill the Android one programme in India. But thanks to manu Kumar Jain for putting his foot down and at least let mi A2 launch in India. He however couldn't launch the lite, despite the India team wanting to do so and India had to see Redmi 6 pro instead.

My source is telling that the A3 pro does exist as of now, but who knows just like how Xiaomi surprised everyone within 5 days with A3, they might surprise anyday with the A3 pro.

Also rename title to mi A3 Series. There won't be a Mi A3 lite

Next launch of A3 is in France. Given Poland launch is 25th, it would surely launch before that

Guys, I'm hearing Mi A3 will not launch in India. Instead it could be the Mi A3 Pro launching as Mi A3 here, just like how Xiaomi did with Redmi Note 4 (India) and 4X (overseas). Can't say anything, Xiaomi is known to bombard surprises.

Guys, I'm hearing Mi A3 will not launch in India. Instead it could be the Mi A3 Pro launching as Mi A3 here, just like how Xiaomi did with Redmi Note 4 (India) and 4X (overseas). Can't say anything, Xiaomi is known to bombard surprises.
If that is the case, then A3 will be awefully close to K20 and Poco F2 (also rumored to come) will be very close to K20 Pro. I dont understand the game plan of Xiaomi right now

If that is the case, then A3 will be awefully close to K20 and Poco F2 (also rumored to come) will be very close to K20 Pro. I dont understand the game plan of Xiaomi right now
Xiaomi won't reduce K20 price for 6 months. So A3 could potentially end up being very close to Rs 17k like other SD 710 based phones..

New model number of an unreleased Xiaomi phone (and not Redmi) spotted: M1906G7T . Since its not a Redmi model, Poco F2 will take a lot of time and BS2 Pro has also launched, I'm hoping this is the Mi A3 Pro..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock