Discussion Xiaomi Mi A3 & A3 Lite - News & updates

Mystique

Reaction score
Xiaomi released the Mi A2 and Mi A2 Lite in the summer and is already preparing for the next Android One phones. According to sources, the code-name orchid_sprout was spotted in the Android Pie-based user interface for the Mi 8 and Mi Mix 3 flagships. The suffix sprout is used to describe virtually all Android One devices, including the previous phones Xiaomi developed as part of the program

Xiaomi Mi A3 already in the works

Last edited:
Mi-Community1557393684187.png

Xiaomi has put the above banner on Mi community teasing a triple camera. And coincidentally Xiaomi's VP speaks about new announcement soon. Most likely a new device featuring triple camera, and it could be Mi A3. Not to mention it gonna be Flipkart exclusive, after this 👇 meeting

Mi A3:
  • 6.39" AMOLED FHD+ Screen
  • In display fingerprint scanner
  • Snapdragon 730
  • Configs: 4/64, 6/128, 8/256
  • Triple camera with 48 MP main camera (Sony sensor)
  • 32 MP front camera
  • 3940 mAh battery finally (I'm done with my Mi A2)
  • Headphone jack (as shown in the promo, but I doubt it given Xiaomi tried to kill Android One programme last year)
  • Black, Red, Blue, Pink, White, Green, Purple, and Gray color options
  • Android 9 with Android One
Mi A3 Lite:
  • 6.08" FHD+ display (not sure AMOLED or LCD)
  • 3940 mAh battery
  • Configs: 3/32, 4/64. Maybe a 6/128 too
  • Black, Blue, Gray color options confirmed
  • Android 9 with Android One

Last edited:
Xiaomi released the Mi A2 and Mi A2 Lite in the summer and is already preparing for the next Android One phones. According to sources, the code-name orchid_sprout was spotted in the Android Pie-based user interface for the Mi 8 and Mi Mix 3 flagships. The suffix sprout is used to describe virtually all Android One devices, including the previous phones Xiaomi developed as part of the program

Xiaomi Mi A3 already in the works
Bro, please rename title to Mi A3 series

Mi CC9e to have 8.475mm thickness. I'd still not say this is the Mi A3 lite, but maybe, just maybe this is it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock