Discussion Xiaomi Mi A3 & A3 Lite - News & updates

gsmarena_011.jpg

This is a joke. 665 better than 660?

gsmarena_011.jpg

This is a joke. 665 better than 660?
AI was indeed the USP of 665 when compared with 660. And thats what Xiaomi is promoting. Rest of the things are more or less the same as 660. Actually its good that they are using 665 over 700 series., It means they can price it more aggressively

of the things are more or less the same as 660.
Very bad. More battery efficiency and ai stuff won't matter if they clock down the processor

Actually its good that they are using 665 over 700 series., It means they can price it more
That's where the pro variant will come into play, hopefully, if Xiaomi doesn't decide to kill the Android one series

Very bad. More battery efficiency and ai stuff won't matter if they clock down the processor

That's where the pro variant will come into play, hopefully, if Xiaomi doesn't decide to kill the Android one series

I agree, Looks like A3 was not a prioritized product at all.... So settled for 665 here instead of 700 series. A minor clock down of 4 cores from 2.2Ghz to 2Ghz (Used only for resource intensive tasks like gaming) while the other efficiency cores are still clocked at 1.8Ghz. But 11nm architecture, upgraded GPU, DSP, ISP and AI engine gives it a really good lead over 660.

Also triple rear camera, in display fingerprint scanner and FHD+ display doesn't scream a lite version, so may be they decided to name this as A3 and bring a pro version instead with 700 series.

A2 is a solid device IMO, and there is no point of trading A2 with A3 yet

Looks like A3 was not a prioritized product at all
Then why is Xiaomi making all the noise of this phone then?
decided to name this as A3 and bring a pro version instead with 700 series
This is what my source is telling right now, but Xiaomi has given too many surprises for me to be able to even confirm anything. Let's see tomorrow
A2 is a solid device IMO, and there is no point of trading A2 with A3 yet
I'm definitely trading my A2 for A3 pro, not the regular variant. Battery, headphone jack, SD slot is just way too much for an upgrade from A2

Also the A3 features a HD+ display, a downgrade from A2. Pretty sure there's an A3 pro, but I'll wait..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock