WWE SmackDown LIVE Results

WWE has gone very girly... over d past 2 yrs !! :dodgy2:
It's because they've moved from attitude era to PG era. now they're wrestling for kids. but,the thing is most of the wwe viewers are adults. if you check the google reviews and imdb ratings you'll get to know that. Somewhere in past two years they've announced wwe will be family entertainment and will be only for audiences or something like that. which i came to know when i read reviews.

It's because they've moved from attitude era to PG era. now they're wrestling for kids. but,the thing is most of the wwe viewers are adults. if you check the google reviews and imdb ratings you'll get to know that. Somewhere in past two years they've announced wwe will be family entertainment and will be only for audiences or something like that. which i came to know when i read reviews.
WWE is in new reality based era. The had to tone the product since Chris Benoit murder and suicide. Because of pressure from main stream.

WWE has gone very girly... over d past 2 yrs !! :dodgy2:
So true brother. The product today is made for teens and is overall more family friendly. I can't relate to any of this so i decided to quit watching weekly shows and exclusively focus on Big 4 PPV's. Today's WWE has nothing to do with what i watched a decade plus ago.

For the sake of discussion and keeping up to date i can't waste 5 hrs a week. I find myself skipping YT videos as well now. Looking at what AEW is doing even that is not exactly WWE of old. It's a product made for core wrestling fans and i'm not one of them so my hopes have ended. To add to your point it's not past 2 years even more than that. My last favourite WM was 31. After that WWE has really not done much other than brand split which also is failing.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock