Breaking WWE SmackDown moves to Saturday

If the context is already explained well in the tweet and if i understood it clearly, there's no need for me to read the article. Those who don't understand can read the article from the link provided in the tweet. The link, in most cases, is provided for additional information not mandatory information.

The purpose of visiting forum is to get all news in one place in an organised manner, instead of following dozens of twitter handles which fills our feed instantly and cannot be followed correctly. A forum operates to educate us not spoon feed us. If we want more details about a topic we either ask it on the forum itself or research ourselves to find more information.
As I said re-sharing something like an article which is already shared via social media handle shouldn't be allowed as the writer has taken full effort. He or she should be getting source credit instead of social media handles.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock