• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 3
  • Views: Views 1,264

iDJ

Elite
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Due to WWE's pandering to Fox. It's overseas channels have to put their logos on weird place. Sony needs to step up. They pay 100s of millions of dollars on acquisition of rights. WWE don't respect Indian broadcasting standards. You will find curse words during live telecast along with American sponsors and it's advertisement. It's better I don't get into that.

ETtIOcl.png

GtHdJgq.png

Last edited:
I have seen on several occasions that the logo of Sony ESPN HD has temporarily moved to the top left corner, such as during the Australian Open in January 2016 when the channel was launched.

Finally First DTH to Have to 50 true HD channels in India and surprisingly its Dish TV, its a very proud moment for every DTH user has we had never though we would have 50 HD channels any time soon in India buts thanks to all broadcasters for making this happen. :eek:hya

20160118_142228.jpg

20160118_142119.jpg

20160118_142035.jpg

Last edited:
I have seen on several occasions that the logo of Sony ESPN HD has temporarily moved to the top left corner, such as during the Australian Open in January 2016 when the channel was launched.
Even during X games. Sony ESPN's logo moves to bottom. Meanwhile the content of WWE is produced for global market. I can't believe they are allowed to favor one broadcaster over other. Then again Sony is just lazy to do anything about it. Hopefully OSN and Sky steps up.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock