WWE Royal Rumble 2014 Card Predictions

• Thread starter Devesh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 9
  • Views: Views 1,872

Devesh

Reaction score
y7age8ep.jpg

There are new WWE Royal Rumble a 2014 rumors and spoilers heading into the January pay-per-view from pro wrestling. Among them are "big plans" for Roman Reigns of The Shield, as well as potential for at least two big returns from superstars who have been out of action for some time now. Could this be one of the biggest Royal Rumbles in the history of the event? Read My Custom Card For The PPV

Pre-Show:

Pre-Show Panel - Josh Matthews, Kane and Stone Cold Steve Austin
*Since Kane is in a corporate gimmick now it would suit him being on the panel, plus he has eliminated the most wrestlers in a single Royal Rumble. I picked Austin as the last guest simply because he has the record of Royal Rumble wins and because he hasn’t been seen on WWE television for a while. Dont Laugh Please !

10 Man NXT over the top Battle Royal to determine the final spot for the Royal Rumble Match

-Bo Dallas
- Aiden English
- Alexander Rusev
- CJ Parker
- Corey Graves
- Leo Kruger
- Mojo Rawley
- Sami Zayn
- Scott Dawson
- Tyler Breeze
*In this Battle Royal I would have Alexander Rusev win because WWE wants him to debut on the main roster soon plus I have reasons for everyone else not to move up the roster just yet.

AJ Lee vs Tamina Snuka
* Who is left for AJ to face? WWE's most logical option is to have Tamina turn on her. There is an easy story to tell, one of Tamina's jealousy, one of betrayal. Might as well complete the Diesel and Shawn Michaels parallel. This feud takes advantage of that and either crowns a new champ or gives AJ her toughest test to date.

Intercontinental Championship Match - Big E Langston (c) vs. Fandango
*Big E Langston has been barreling through his competition. Fandango was set to compete for the Intercontinental Championship at the inaugural Payback pay-per-view, but a concussion led to Curtis Axel taking his spot.
The ballroom dancer earned a decisive win at TLC against a man in Dolph Ziggler who was recently in the running for the IC title. Though he may just be another victim of Langston's power, Fandango will get a crack at the powerhouse's championship.

Tag Team Championship Match - The RhodesBro (c) vs. The Wyatt Family
* The Wyatt Family is the only team left in the WWE to not get a title shot. I would love to see both teams go at it and I think new Champions will be crowned.

WWE World Heavyweight Championship Match - Randy Orton (c) vs. John Cena vs. Daniel Bryan
* I still can't describe how sad I am to see both titles merged, Honestly I am not a fan of Unification.I can see Daniel Bryan being added in the match. I predict Bray Wyatt to interfere or Distract and let Orton win.

Royal Rumble Match

- Alexander Rusev
- Alberto Del Rio
- Antonio Cesaro(Longest time in The Ring, Last Five)
- Batista (RETURN)
- Big E Langston(Second most Dominating star)
- Bray Wyatt (ELIMINATED BY DANIEL BRYAN)
- The Big Show
- Christian (RETURN)
- Chris Jericho (RETURN)
- CM Punk[Winner]
- Cody Rhodes
- Curtis Axel
- Damien Sandow
- Dean Ambrose
- Dolph Ziggler
- Goldust
- Jack Swagger
- Kofi Kingston (ROYAL RUMBLE AWESOME MOMENT)
- Mark Henry
- The Miz
- Roman Reigns (MOST ELIMINATIONS)
- Seth Rollins
- R-Truth
- Rey Mysterio
- Rob Van Dam (RETURN)
- Ryback
- Sin Cara
- Sheamus (Winner)
- Wade Barrett

* Remember how in the WWE game series how you could pick all the wrestlers in the Royal Rumble? I used to pick the very best of the best and put them into one match, this is exactly the lineup of wrestlers that I would use. Now of course Cena and Bryan aren't involved since they were in the WWE World Heavyweight Champion match so I guess it sucks if you’re a Cena or a Bryan fan. Now look at the roster, with all the returns, this truly is a star studded Royal Rumble match and to make it better, I would like CM Punk to win it and I also have a strong feeling in The Gut Sheamus could win his Second Royal Rumble match.
http://www.ringsidenews.com/mobile/blog/2118/wwe-royal-rumble-2014-card-predictions/

Re: RE: WWE Royal Rumble 2014 Card Predictions

shawl_who said:
We want GOLDBERG !! :eek:hya

Kurt Angle would also be gr8.... with crowd chanting "you suck.. you suck.." :lol

Kurt angle is not possible bro bcoz he is in agreement with TNA.

how abt the undertaker... at no. 30. The gong on his music hits.. lights go off... and all 29 other stars literally wet their pants... i mean.. d tights. :lol

shawl_who said:
how abt the undertaker... at no. 30. The gong on his music hits.. lights go off... and all 29 other stars literally wet their pants... i mean.. d tights. :lol
may be..

As of the Jan. 13 edition of Raw, the following Superstars have been announced as official entrants in this year's 30-Superstar Royal Rumble Match:

Batista
Alberto Del Rio
Big E Langston
The Miz
R-Truth
Xavier Woods
Kofi Kingston
Cody Rhodes
Goldust
Rey Mysterio
CM Punk
Fandango

Looking fwd to seeing Faaannn-daaaaaaaaan-gooooooo in d rumble match :hehe

I think Batista will eliminate atleast 5 other superstars to make his presence felt in his return match. :sp

we cud see 'jake d snake roberts' in d rumble match, as he was there in d old school raw show.

Imagine Jake and his snake slithering their way into the ring @no.30. :win :lol

Re: RE: WWE Royal Rumble 2014 Card Predictions

shawl_who said:
we cud see 'jake d snake roberts' in d rumble match, as he was there in d old school raw show.

Imagine Jake and his snake slithering their way into the ring @no.30. :win :lol

What about ten network bro they r going to telecast royal rumble PPV on 27 January(one week later), earlier they telecast the wwe ppv 24 hour later.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock