WWE RAW Results

Where is cesaro ember moon ec3 and all are they now a free agents and will they be seen on both shows

Shelton is more of a jobber now
He is still upper midcarder. He has 0 charisma to feature in title picture. Meanwhile be happy he is staying away from Chad Gable. He has potential to be the next Kurt Angle.
Where is cesaro ember moon ec3 and all are they now a free agents and will they be seen on both shows
Yeah, they have freedom to sign with any brand of their choice. In kayfabe ofcourse.

This draft makes no sense as we already had same guys and gals on same shows because of Superstar Shake Up.
Exactly. The draft hasn't really done much. Most have stayed on the same brand that they were on before. Also, why on Earth did Lacey Evans or Braun Strowman show up on RAW? These 2 already have been drafted to SmackDown and had no business there. I'd have not had any issues if they were undrafted but already WWE is showing signs of stupidity. I don't think anything will change tbh.

He is still upper midcarder. He has 0 charisma to feature in title picture. Meanwhile be happy he is staying away from Chad Gable. He has potential to be the next Kurt Angle.

Yeah, they have freedom to sign with any brand of their choice. In kayfabe ofcourse.

he is 42 yrs old... his carrier is on a decline, his time is long back over.... its his retirement age..

he is 42 yrs old... his carrier is on a decline, his time is long back over.... its his retirement age..
People were excited when he was drafted to SmackDown in the 2016 draft but wasn't cleared for in ring action because of the injury. They even promoted his return for weeks but nothing happened. He returned only after a year when no one could give a sh#t. Now he's basically putting other guys over which definitely is a jobber role.

People were excited when he was drafted to SmackDown in the 2016 draft but wasn't cleared for in ring action because of the injury. They even promoted his return for weeks but nothing happened. He returned only after a year when no one could give a sh#t. Now he's basically putting other guys over which definitely is a jobber role.
He returned because Jason Jordan was revealed as Kurt Angle's son. Splitting up American Alphas. The only memory I have of his return was his match against Seth Rollins before WrestleMania. It was amazing seeing him with Brock Lesnar's move set. If given proper chance. Guy can really put over other talents. How many can you find that makes Shawn Michaels look good?
Source

It's always Michaels who carries most matches.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock