WWE RAW Results

Yes now neck and neck fight between AEW and WWE
Seems like you haven't watched the first show. It was bad. I can't watch a show without storylines with almost everyone doing same flips in every single match. Worse is wins and losses mattering. How is an underdog supposed to win? We need indy commentators like Excalibur not JR and Tony Schiavone who are killing the excitement. I like New Japan. I hate AEW. They are sucking up to fans way to much.

Seems like you haven't watched the first show. It was bad. I can't watch a show without storylines with almost everyone doing same flips in every single match. Worse is wins and losses mattering. How is an underdog supposed to win? We need indy commentators like Excalibur not JR and Tony Schiavone who are killing the excitement. I like New Japan. I hate AEW. They are sucking up to fans way to much.
They are still.new to this competition let them give some time we all know their superstar are quite old and professional and we can't compare the ratings of raw and smackdown with aew what we can do is compare their ratings with nxt against aew and as far as i know aew has done far good than nxt

They are still.new to this competition let them give some time we all know their superstar are quite old and professional and we can't compare the ratings of raw and smackdown with aew what we can do is compare their ratings with nxt against aew and as far as i know aew has done far good than nxt
It's not fair to compare NXT's rating with AEW. At first NXT is a developmental territory of WWE. Second they were a online only show. Most people still consumes the shows via internet on WWE Network and Hulu.

WWE Raw Results – 10/7/19

Quick Match Results
— Natalya def. Lacey Evans in a Last Woman Standing Match

— The Viking Raiders def. Dolph Ziggler and Robert Roode (non-title)

— Aleister Black def. The Bollywood Boys via Submission

— The OC def. The Lucha House Party

— The Kabuki Warriors def. Becky Lynch and Charlotte Flair (non-title)

— Ricochet def. Apollo Crews

WWE Raw Results - 10/7/19 (Hell in a Cell fallout, Tyson Fury speaks, Last Woman Standing) - WWE News and Results, RAW and Smackdown Results, Impact News, ROH News

Raw – Oct. 14
Universal Champion Seth Rollins
WWE Champion Brock Lesnar
SmackDown Women’s Champion Charlotte Flair
Titus O’Neil
Intercontinental Champion Shinsuke Nakamura (with Sami Zayn)
Aleister Black
The New Day (Kofi Kingston, Big E & Xavier Woods)
Daniel Bryan ,Bayley ,Luke Harper
Erick Rowan ,The Miz ,Ali ,King Corbin ,Elias
Raw Tag Team Champions Dolph Ziggler & Bobby Roode
Samoa Joe
WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions The Kabuki Warriors (Asuka & Kairi Sane)
Rusev
Cedric Alexander
Rey Mysterio ,R-Truth ,Carmella
AOP (Akam & Rezar)
Heavy Machinery (Tucker & Otis)
Apollo Crews
Andrade ,Liv Morgan ,Jinder Mahal
Buddy Murphy ,Mojo Rawley ,No Way José
Dana Brooke ,Shelton Benjamin
Curt Hawkins & Zack Ryder
The IIconics (Billie Kay & Peyton Royce)
Sarah Logan
Fire & Desire (Mandy Rose & Sonya Deville)
Drake Maverick
Preliminary WWE Draft Pools announced

After the fourth round of day two of the WWE Draft, RAW roster features
WWE Universal Champion Seth Rollins,
Charlotte Flair,
Andrade, Zelina Vega,
WWE Women's Tag Team Champions The Kabuki Warriors,
Aleister Black,
Rusev,
Humerbto Carrillo,
Jinder Mahal,
Cedric Alexander,
Erick Rowan,
Buddy Murphy
the WWE 24/7 Champion R-Truth.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock