Breaking Netflix to become new home of WWE RAW

It's a world wide rights deal Indian rights also comes under these
Sony WWE rights expired in JAN 2025
Present Sony Sports Ten-1,3 & 4 with WWE events,
If this deal starts in India also then without WWE content,
Big loss to Sony Sports channels.

Nope, only television deal. The parent company TKO owns UFC too. This could be gateway for UFC to come to Netflix which is much bigger than WWE.
10 yrs back UFC was not known to anyone.After Mcgregor it came into limelight.i think still WWE is way popular than UFC.

10 yrs back UFC was not known to anyone.After Mcgregor it came into limelight.i think still WWE is way popular than UFC.
That was the case in India only. Worldwide UFC is far more popular than WWE. In US non scripted sports are far more profitable. Take NFL as an example. It makes more money than Premiere League. Despite American Football being non popular in non North American markets.

That was the case in India only. Worldwide UFC is far more popular than WWE. In US non scripted sports are far more profitable. Take NFL as an example. It makes more money than Premiere League. Despite American Football being non popular in non North American markets.
As i said i am not sure about recent years but UFC was never as popular as WWE even in US till a decade back.How many UFC stars have you seen making it to Hollywood?If not for Mcgregor,Ronda etc UFC would have never reached the status it enjoys now and the fact that despite being years of free fall WWE is still valued almost same as UFC proves WWE's popularity.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock