WWE News & Updates

• Thread starter Gagan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 956
  • Views: Views 97,976
Saj 007 said:
Let's see how is his performance with the main stars...
He a great wrestler bro.. it's now upto WWE how they books him, as he is under triple H surely he'll on top

Thanks @SarfaRaZ bro for highlights video, now watching on ten 1 hd :tup

Yes bro that's great news as he is under triple H ;)
N :wlcm i watched it in the morning itself on YouTube :)

16797954_10154512175311443_3526185685304053471_o.jpg

WWE Dallas Live Events Results :)

(1) Enzo Amore & Big Cass def. Rusev & Jinder Mahal

(2) Neville def. Rich Swann to retain the WWE Cruiserweight Championship

(3) Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson def. The New Day, and Cesaro & Sheamus in a triple threat match to retain the WWE Tag Team Championships

(4) Sin Cara, Curtis Axel, The Golden Truth vs. Bo Dallas, Titus O'Neil & The Shining Stars ended in a no contest, when Brock Lesnar made a surprise appearance and suplexed literally everyone. He finished it off by hitting an F5 on the Titus Brand.

– Paul Heyman came out and, with Brock Lesnar still in the ring, challenged the Big Show to an impromptu match.

(5) Brock Lesnar def. Big Show

(6) Samoa Joe def. Sami Zayn

(7) Sasha Banks & Bayley def. Charlotte Flair & Dana Brooke

(8) Roman Reigns def. Braun Strowman

~India News~

... reigns defeated strowman :dodgy

he shud have remain undefeated for few more matches, and be defeated by some popular star, not by roman reigns :wall

Last edited by a moderator:
shawl_who said:
wt*... reigns defeated strowman :dodgy

he shud have remain undefeated for few more matches, and be defeated by some popular star, not by roman reigns :wall
Don't worry it just to buildup thier match Reigns will be trashed by Strownman at Fastlane

Big Show has shelved around 70 pounds (roughly 30 kgs) to get into the best shape

WWE superstar Big Show has gone through a transformation. The giant-sized athlete has toned down his heavy body for the upcoming Wrestlemania 33. Big Show has shelved around 70 pounds (roughly 30 kgs) to get into the best shape. The transformation is quite visible, and one can notice his abs as well. Big Show is now more about muscles than bulk size.

“I’ve worked a hard schedule for 22 years. Five days a week, 200-plus days a year on the road. With that time off, it was a chance for me to re-evaluate what I want to do with my future, what I want to do with myself, and really take this challenge on and see if I could make a change,’’ he added.

d1d23cd2577c940c32d976eec9202a4b.jpg

516a26523fd997169e86abadda325992.jpg

4f0f8ad0fb5fdae4d3e6464fa85fc970.jpg

414ecdd47f33975f599ebbbee40a064f.jpg

WWE.com

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock