WWE News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Gagan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 963
  • Views Views: Views 100,866
The Wyatt Family is coming to ESPN tomorrow night. Bray Wyatt, Braun Strowman and Erick Rowan will be Jonathan Coachman's guest on the ESPN SportsCenter "Off The Top Rope" segment.

The official theme song for the July 24th
WWE Battleground pay-per-view is "This Is War" by The Phantoms.

Nodal office koun hota hai jaise fastway ka vivek hai aur usja work kiya hota hai

As noted, Bray Wyatt has been pulled from the upcoming WWE tour of Tokyo, Japan, which means he won't be able to face Shinsuke Nakamura as advertised. Nakamura will now face Chris Jericho and Kevin Owens on the tour, according to these updated line-ups:
July 1st:
* Seth Rollins vs. Kevin Owens vs. WWE Champion Dean Ambrose
* The Usos vs. The Vaudevillains vs The Club vs. WWE Tag Team Champions The New Day
* Natalya vs. WWE Women's Champion Charlotte
* Becky Lynch vs. WWE NXT Women's Champion Asuka
* John Cena vs. AJ Styles
* Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Chris Jericho
* Dolph Ziggler vs. Curtis Axel
* Titus O'Neil vs. Baron Corbin

July 2nd:
* Jericho vs. Rollins vs. Ambrose
* The Vaudevillains vs. The New Day
* Becky Lynch vs. Charlotte
* Natalya vs. Asuka
* Nakamura vs. Owens
* Styles vs. Cena
* The Usos vs. Gallows and Anderson
* Ziggler vs. Corbin
* Titus vs. Axel

CM Punk Says WWE Treats Talents Like Indentured Servants, Talks Re-Signing With WWE, MMA Debut

Former WWE Champion CM Punk, who makes his UFC debut in September at UFC 203 in Cleveland, appeared on "The Herd" with Colin Cowherd earlier today and had some interesting comments about his former employer. Thanks to FOX Sports for the following quotes:
"Back in I want to say, 2011, my contract was up and they were trying to re-sign me and they were trying to re-sign me for lowball figures. It's what they do to the guys. They're indentured servants. They try to pay them the smallest amount of money you could possibly pay them. There's no health insurance. You're responsible for your own travel, your own hotels, your own food on the road. You're home once a day, maybe. I did that 10 years to get to the WWE and then I did it 10 years there, so my gas tank was empty in that regard."
Punk says he doesn't regret his decision to stay with WWE until 2014 but he knows he would have immediately shifted towards MMA had he not signed a new contract 3 years before. He said:
"In 2011, it was kind of hanging in the balance there and I made the decision to re-sign. It's not that I regret that decision, it's just that if I didn't re-sign, I would have dedicated myself 100-percent to this. So I re-signed, that story unfolded, that chapter of my book's over with and now I 100-percent dedicate myself to this now. It's just later than I anticipated and it's a bigger challenge now cause I'm older."
On the topic of Punk "soiling the sanctity" of fighting by debuting with UFC instead of fighting his way through the rankings, Punk said:
"There's something pure about it that nobody outside that cage can touch. Do I think that I'm ruining the sport? No, absolutely not. Do I know that there are people that are going to say that? Yeah, absolutely, but I don't got to see them on a daily basis and when I want to shut them off, I just don't read my Twitter."
CM Punk Says WWE Treats Talents Like Indentured Servants, Talks Re-Signing With WWE, MMA Debut - WrestlingInc.com

- Games Radar has an interview with Paul Heyman, who was promoting Brock Lesnar appearing on the cover of WWE 2K17. During the interview Heyman was asked if Lesnar needs to avenge his WrestleMania 20 loss to Bill Goldberg, who is a pre-order bonus in the game.
"I don't think Brock Lesnar needs to exact revenge for WrestleMania 20 because, if you now fast forward to the year 2016, it's not
Goldberg that's on the cover of WWE 2K17," said Heyman. "It's Brock Lesnar."

WWE is starting to advertise Randy Orton for live events in late August. It looks like he'll be returning a little earlier, as Orton is advertised for the WWE live event on Saturday, August 13th. While the listing below from State Farm Arena Marketing Director Raziel Cano is advertising the event as "the return of Randy Orton," it's very likely that he'll return to television before that.

It was recently noted that since the 2015 Royal Rumble, every televised WWE Championship match has had at least one member of The Shield involved. Several have had two members, while one had all three. Alfred Konuwa's latest blog at Forbes looks at if WWE should just create a Shield Championship title.

Alicia Fox will be returning to the ring soon as she is advertised for a WWE live event on Saturday, July 30 in Savannah, Georgia.

Brock Lesnar is currently scheduled to return to WWE TV for the July 19th WWE Draft live SmackDown episode in Worcester, MA. Lesnar was originally supposed to return a few weeks later but the Brand Extension apparently changed those plans.

Back
Top Bottom