• Thread starter Thread starter Gagan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 963
  • Views Views: Views 100,866
Rahulan Raj said:
What's the fuss buddy...

When they call it Friday Night Smackdown which actually taped in Tuesday :D

Now they are calling it as Thursday Night SmackDown

as they are telecasting it on Thursday on USA Network....

WWE Injury Updates: The Very Latest on the Returns of John Cena, Seth Rollins, Cesaro, Luke Harper, Randy Orton, Bray Wyatt and Neville:

-With regards to John Cena, he is expected to miss more time than originally reported, and as of this writing WWE is targeting July for Cena’s ring return. Cena is known to return from injury well ahead of schedule, so it’s possible we could see him return to the ring before July. Cena is currently scheduled to make some sort of non-wrestling appearance at WrestleMania 32.

-Cesaro is replacing the injured Neville during WWE’s tour of Europe following WrestleMania 32. Cesaro previously stated he would not be cleared to compete at WrestleMania, but it looks like he will be back in the ring shortly after the big PPV.

-Luke Harper is still out of action after suffering some sort of knee injury on WWE Raw this week. Once Harper got to the backstage area following the Raw injury, he was immediately put in a wheelchair and taken to the hospital. The exact nature of Harper’s injury is still unknown, and there is no word on when he will return to the ring, but he has been pulled from this weekend’s WWE live events.

-Bray Wyatt has returned to the ring after missing about 10 days of action due to a back injury.

-FOX Sports Radio 1340 in Washington, DC is reporting Randy Orton will be returning to WWE TV next month.

-Seth Rollins revealed on social media a couple weeks ago that he has been cleared to return to training both in and out of the ring. Rollins suffered a knee injury back in November and had reconstructive surgery with a return timetable of 6-9 months.

WWE Rebranding The Divas Division, New Women’s Championship Commissioned

Say goodbye to WWE’s “Divas” division and the purple butterfly belt.
WWE finally caved and the decision has been made to rebrand Divas division as the Women’s division. The official announcement will be made on Monday’s WWE RAW from Dallas, the night after WrestleMania.
A new WWE Women’s Championship belt has already commissioned. From what we’ve been told, the new Women’s Championship bares a strong similarity to the WWE World Heavyweight championship belt – but it’s mounted on a white leather strap and is smaller.

*. Charlotte Continues To Push For WWE To Retire The Name “Divas” & Bring Back The Women’s Championship
Charlotte will defend her Divas Championship against Sasha Banks and Becky Lynch this Sunday. We’ll find out on Sunday night which of the three competitors will have the honor of retiring the Divas Championship and ushering in the new era of Women’s wrestling in WWE.
Source
WWE Rebranding The Divas Division, New Women's Championship Commissioned - SEScoops

WWE Money In The Bank

Speaking of the T-Mobile Arena, the Wrestling Observer Newsletter is reporting the venue is confirmed to host this year’s WWE Money In The Bank pay-per-view. It was rumored that Las Vegas would host the event; WWE will run the event on June 19th, beating UFC by a few weeks as the first to host an event in the new arena.

Ric Flair wants Kevin Love to date his WWE daughter:

They’re not even dating, but Kevin Love already has the approval of Charlotte Flair’s father.
During an appearance on “ SI Now with Maggie Gray” on Friday, Ric Flair shared that the Cavaliers forward was a fan of his WWE Divas daughter and that he also “wants her digits.”
“I am the Cavaliers’ biggest fan,” he revealed. “I met Kevin Love for the first time last year in the playoffs. And the first thing he said was, ‘I’m a huge fan of yours, but I love your daughter.'”

While Daddy Dearest then researched Love’s contract, a five-year, $110 million deal he inked during the offseason, Charlotte believes her father jumps the gun when it comes to potential suitors.
“He thinks, ‘Oh, he’s a fan, he must like her,'” she said.
Charlotte appears single and ready to mingle after finalizing her divorce from TNA star Bram in October. The couple tied the knot in 2013, but Bram was suspended from wrestling indefinitely following his arrestfor false imprisonment and strangulation last August.
Whether a first date is in the cards for Charlotte and Love, Flair insists that the 27-year-old measures up to his standards.
“He’s single, he makes a lot of money, he’s a man,” Flair said.
Source:
Ric Flair wants Kevin Love to date his WWE daughter | Fox News

Kurt Angle Talks Shane McMahon vs The Undertaker, Possibly Returning to WWE:

“I think it has the ability to steal the show. Shane still has ‘it’ and so does Undertaker.”

His future and possible returning to WWE or TNA:

“I had a great career with WWE, but I won’t say I’m going to return to WWE or TNA. I have to keep my options open and see what the best situation will be in the future. I will be back in one of the two companies, I just don’t know where yet.”

According to Official Charts, Flo Rida is going to be appearing live at Wrestlemania 32 this Sunday and will perform his single “My House”, which is one of the official Wrestlemania theme songs.
It was previously reported that Fifth Harmony will also perform at Sunday’s event and will sing America The Beautiful.

Has WWE Been In Contact With Bobby Roode Or Eric Young?

Since being granted their releases from TNA Meltzer is also reporting that WWE has been in contact with both Bobby Roode and Eric Young via an intermediary. At this time it sounds like WWE has more interest in Eric Young than Bobby Roode but that does not mean they would not bring Roode in if everything could be worked out.

Backstage News on John Cena’s WWE TV Return Status Following His Appearance at WrestleMania 32

As noted, John Cena claimed in an interview with Complex Magazine during WrestleMania 32 week that he is medically cleared to return to the ring and is simply waiting for “the call” from WWE officials regarding his return to TV.

Despite this claim, however, Dave Meltzer of Wrestling Observer Radio is reporting Cena did not appear on WWE Raw last night because he might not actually be cleared for a full-time return to the ring. He might have been healthy enough to do the segment with The Wyatt Family and The Rock at WrestleMania 32, but backstage talk is that he is not yet ready for a full-time in ring return.

Prior to WrestleMania 32, in late March, reports noted that Cena might not actually be ready to return full-time until July, and since Cena is known for returning from injury sooner than expected, it’s most likely he could be back around mid-May or June.

Back
Top Bottom