WWE News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Gagan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 963
  • Views Views: Views 100,866
News on the Remaining WWE Hall of Fame Inductees:
With both Sting and The Godfather confirmed as 2016 WWE Hall of Fame names,PWInsider.com reports Jacqueline, The Freebirds and Regis Philbin in the celebrity wing are the remaining names left to be revealed as this year’s inductees. JBL is possible, but not likely at this point given he and Ron Simmons are inducting The Godfather.

Backstage News on Roman Reigns’ Injury and WWE TV Status

According to Dave Meltzer of Wrestling Observer Live, Roman Reigns underwent surgery last week for a deviated septum, and he has been pulled from live events this weekend. WWE Raw is in Chicago on Monday, and the Allstate Arena website recently updated its event listing and Reigns is no longer advertised.

Asad Afzal said:
Wresltemania coming soon on ten hd and ten sports,saw an ad on ten hd.
They are just doing tympass we all know wm32 will air on April 4, but only thing that matters is they should do LIVE telecast...:tup

WWE Payback

WWE confirmed the WWE Payback pay-per-view will take place at Chicago’s Allstate Arena on May 1st.

Today,I am shocked to know that Smackdown and Main Event are take place in same day,in same arena and in same ring,first Main Event take place and then Smackdown take place.

Asad Afzal said:
Today,I am shocked to know that Smackdown and Main Event are take place in same day,in same arena and in same ring,first Main Event take place and then Smackdown take place.

it has always been like that
superstars before raw and main event before sd.. they just have different telecast days...

Asad Afzal said:

What's the fuss buddy...

When they call it Friday Night Smackdown which actually taped in Tuesday :D

Back
Top Bottom