WWE News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Gagan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 963
  • Views Views: Views 100,866
Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
So one extra PPV on the cards for this year :nj :sp

No bro they just interchange the dates of payback and exterme rules.Now after wrestlemania payback will come.

Roman Reigns Underwent Surgery Following Attack By Triple H On RAW

WWE.com posted the following ‘breaking news’ report, revealing Roman Reigns underwent surgery earlier today to repair a broken nose during an attack by WWE World Heavyweight Champion Triple H at the conclusion of WWE RAW:

Roman Reigns underwent surgery earlier today in Tampa, Fla., to repair a shattered nose, sustained at the hands of WWE World Heavyweight Champion Triple H last night on Raw, WWE.com can confirm.

In a brawl after the night’s main event, The Game repeatedly slammed Reigns’ face into the announce desk, then Pedigreed The Big Dog onto the steel steps.

I watched this RAW...it's purely fake... once medics checked him, they put red paint on Roman s face & after Pedigree by HHH, his hands were full of red paint... don't believe these craps...

reigns had surgery because because he was injured when bryan saxton passed him the capsule full of blood or whatever that colored substance was :p... there is even videos of it in youtube:D

maybe he had surgery to remove the paint, maybe wwe just bought low quality paint for a change...:p

WrestleMania 32 tickets status.
With less than 6 weeks to go until WrestleMania 32, WWE is going to have a very difficult time selling out AT&T Stadium and drawing more than 100,000 fans to the venue. On the latest episode of Wrestling Observer Radio, Dave Meltzer noted that WWE has sold a lot of tickets for the show, but less than 70,000.

WWE Again in Japan
WWE is returning to Japan this summer with live events scheduled for July 1st and 2nd at Sumo Hall.

WWE Diva Preparing to Return:
WWE Diva Rosa Mendes, who has been out of action as she recently gave birth, posted the following on Instagram:
"2 weeks postpartum. In 4 weeks I will be cleared to go back to the gym. Right now I’m just enjoying my time with beautiful baby" @realjordanschubenski

WWE star Rusev Tweeted the following:
Tomorrow #RAW is in my city NASHVILLE. stay tune for big announcement.
— Rusev (@RusevBUL) February 29, 2016

Asad Afzal said:
WWE Diva Preparing to Return:
WWE Diva Rosa Mendes, who has been out of action as she recently gave birth, posted the following on Instagram:
"2 weeks postpartum. In 4 weeks I will be cleared to go back to the gym. Right now I’m just enjoying my time with beautiful baby" @realjordanschubenski

Wife of Miz :huh

Asad Afzal said:
WWE star Rusev Tweeted the following:
Tomorrow #RAW is in my city NASHVILLE. stay tune for big announcement.
— Rusev (@RusevBUL) February 29, 2016

I thought he is born & bred in Russia :c:D

Back
Top Bottom