WWE News & Updates

• Thread starter Gagan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 962
  • Views: Views 100,539
- Samoa Joe has signed a full-time contract with WWE , according to a source for the PWTorch.com website.
According to the report, not only did Joe impress everyone at the NXT tapings, but Joe’s merchandise sales were so impressive, Vince McMahon and Triple H pushed to get him signed to a full-time deal.
He will fulfill his scheduled indy dates he has already agreed to, but otherwise will be worked into the WWE schedule full-time, either starting in NXT or shifting quickly to the WWE main roster.
Report: Samoa Joe Signs Full-Time WWE Deal | PWMania

WWE was the top rated sports program in India in the past week (if you exclude IPL final) according to barc ratings ..

3 Ten Sports
WWE Payback 645
4 Ten Sports
WWE Raw 539
5 Ten Sports
WWE Smackdown

Shadow said:
WWE was the top rated sports program in India in the past week (if you exclude IPL final) according to barc ratings ..

3 Ten Sports
WWE Payback 645
4 Ten Sports
WWE Raw 539
5 Ten Sports
WWE Smackdown

pls provide source link as well :sp

nice bro, gr8 link shared by u.. I was unaware abt it :clap

So, WWE ruling d roost :win

shawl_who said:

Yes bro, It will be intresting to see how it performs when footballing season returns...

till last week, we coudnt see any sports program other than ipl in top 5... now that its over we can see how well other sports do...

Shadow said:
PWInsider has confirmed that Tyson Kidd suffered some sort of neck injury in the RAW dark match against Samoa Joe on Monday. There’s been no official diagnosis yet but talk going around WWE is that Kidd will be out of action for at least several months.
WWE Star Out Of Action For Months?, Rey Mysterio Wrestling Former TNA Star, WWE TV Deal In Italy | PWMania

This will be good if the creative finally decides to push cesaro in singles competition..I like him very much..

he is talented. .but no mic skills.

shawl_who said:

no cricket or football these days. ..
French open can't compete WWE.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock