WWE News & Updates

• Thread starter Gagan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 962
  • Views: Views 100,611
- There have been rumors on Dolph Ziggler being unhappy in WWE for some time but now the rumors are that he’s looking to leave the company when his contract is up in a few months.
During a recent episode of MLW Radio, available at
this link, former WWE creative writer Court Bauer commented on the rumor, referring to Ziggler leaving like John Morrison did. Morrison now works for Lucha Underground as Johnny Mundo. Bauer said:
“Dolph’s deal is up in a few months and he has indicated informally that unless he gets a big push, he may leave like Mundo.”

Rumor On Dolph Ziggler Possibly Leaving WWE Soon | PWMania

shawl_who said:
why they are still bringing noble to d ring, when hes already half crippled :s

it wasn't in the ring ..it was outside Brock slammed him against the barrier... dont know if it was a case of mistaken identity... but he was stretchered off as Seth beat down Brock..

Shadow said:
it wasn't in the ring ..it was outside Brock slammed him against the barrier... dont know if it was a case of mistaken identity... but he was stretchered off as Seth beat down Brock..

Ya, I meant to the fighting place :shy ( ring/aisle ;))
Right, Brock has been known to be a little more aggressive than wht is required. Few yrs back, he broke hardcore holly's neck while giving him a slam.. he cud not lift him properly, and hooly landed on his neck :s

- As far as we know the broken ribs suffered by Jamie Noble at last night’s RAW are legit and not part of a storyline but anything is possible. WWE is crediting Brock Lesnar with causing the injury. Several fans in attendance last night noted that there was a lot of chaos at ringside that didn’t make it onto TV. More than one WWE official threw up the “X” sign and some appeared to be genuinely concerned. There’s been some fan speculation online that this could be an angle with Lesnar taking out The Authority leading up to his match with WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins at Battleground.
source-pwmania

I am not sure if the rib injury is real or not...but WWE officials did look concerned when it happened.... some are suggesting he had breathing problems... I guess we will have to wait a few days before we get the full picturee...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock