NNXx58t.jpg
I didn't get you.

In WTC for India 🇮🇳 -

Most Runs - Rohit Sharma
Most 100s - Rohit Sharma
Most Sixes - Rohit Sharma
Most Fours - Rohit Sharma
Most 100s vs SENA - Rohit Sharma

He carried ICT single handedly to WTC final but now he's the only one who's getting all the hate and trolls. 🙃💔

In WTC for India 🇮🇳 -

Most Runs - Rohit Sharma
Most 100s - Rohit Sharma

He carried ICT single handedly to WTC final but now he's the only one who's getting all the hate and trolls. 🙃💔
I feel Rohit Sharma isn't the same now. Even Kohli too. The New players which are not contributing that much are being selected again & again. Show that much of spirit and the form that all cricket passionate can remove the thoughts of the inconsistency of veterans.

I feel Rohit Sharma isn't the same now. Even Kohli too. The New players which are not contributing that much are being selected again & again. Show that much of spirit and the form that all cricket passionate can remove the thoughts of the inconsistency of veterans.
True PR, trolling and fanboyism can't carry a team. BCCI needs to groom younger guys and even have flexible contracts. Keep star players off other league. But allow younger ones to perform for other leagues. That is how other players are improving.

In WTC for India 🇮🇳 -

Most Runs - Rohit Sharma
Most 100s - Rohit Sharma

When you graduated from WhatsApp University.
WTC 2021-23
Runs - Pujara (928), Virat (927*), Pant (868), Rohit (758)
Hundreds - 2 each for Pant, Rohit, Jadeja, KL, Shubman
Most Sixes - Pant (22), Axar (16), Rohit (11)
Most Fours - Pujara (123), Virat (110), Pant (96), Rohit (88).
DEFINITELY ROHIT SHARMA carried India single-handedly to WTC Final.

Last edited:
He isn't the same anymore.

If he was, then he could have easily went on to score a 100 atleast after facing 40 to 50 balls. Now, Rohit Sharma is only getting those starts and isn't able to convert it into big ones like he did earlier.

He isn't the same anymore.

If he was, then he could have easily went on to score a 100 atleast after facing 40 to 50 balls. Now, Rohit Sharma is only getting those starts and isn't able to convert it into big ones like he did earlier.
He is 36 . Maybe 2-3 years more and he'll be gone . At this age , I don't think it is a wise decision to play test cricket.

In WTC for India 🇮🇳 -

Most Runs - Rohit Sharma
Most 100s - Rohit Sharma

Only Two group of people's
When you graduated from WhatsApp University.
WTC 2021-23
Runs - Pujara (928), Virat (927*), Pant (868), Rohit (758)
Hundreds - 2 each for Pant, Rohit, Jadeja, KL, Shubman
Most Sixes - Pant (22), Axar (16), Rohit (11)
Most Fours - Pujara (123), Virat (110), Pant (96), Rohit (88).
DEFINITELY ROHIT SHARMA carried India single-handedly to WTC Final.
This is from which university dada?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom