World Test Championship 2023 | Winner: Australia

• Thread starter Thread starter Mr.Bhat
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 905
  • Views Views: Views 61,385
Status
Not open for further replies.
After IPL India have a tendency to play cricket against West Indies, Sri Lanka, Zimbabwe where India can win surely.. but this time india playing WTC
ha ha ha

We ideally should have moved on from these oldies long ago and given chances to the young players. It wouldn't have hurt us some badly than these oldies choking again and again.
Cricket purits in India don't deserve this.
Aur khelo IPL
The reality is we don't care . Wait for 6 months , let IPL come and we'll forget this loss and maybe World Cup as well and we'll start doing RCB , MI , CSK ....

Exactly. Beleive it or not , cricket popularity in India going down day by day. Untill and unless team India win any major ICC tournament , popularity bound to lower down.
I believe it. I have over 5 cousins still in school and college and except one, nobody else even watches cricket anymore.

Expecting good partnership between Rohit and Pujara.... But Lyon had other plan..

I believe it. I have over 5 cousins still in school and college and except one, nobody else even watches cricket anymore.
Nah . The viewership on Jio for IPL proves that many of them are interested

Feeling very sad for current generation cricket fans.

In my circle lots of young fans following and watching IPL and they showing very much interest on who is going to win etc.

But the same people don't know WTC Final going on and not interested in that to.

Nah . The viewership on Jio for IPL proves that many of them are interested
Yes. For youngsters and for most of us cricket is now IPL, A complete cocktail of cricket and entertainment. People are so busy these days that this losses/performance can't hurt them any more, they move on very fast. Cricketers also move on very fast and concentrate on Food plate.

In my circle lots of young fans following and watching IPL and they showing very much interest on who is going to win etc.
Exactly. Most of us watching cricket or interested in cricket basically for fantasy cricket or dream 11like app.
the same people don't know WTC Final going on and not interested in that to.
Because who want to stuck their money in fantasy app for 5day

Exactly. Most of us watching cricket or interested in cricket basically for fantasy cricket or dream 11like app.

Because who want to stuck their money in fantasy app for 5day
Itna sach bhi nahi bolna tha bro 😅

Translation — You should have avoided such a harsh truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom