Windows 10 related News, Discussions and Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,508
  • Views Views: Views 201,516
No idea bro, but it didn't installed autometically like other updates does. Instead the update got downloaded autometically and asked me to install. No idea why so.

I will wait this time before installing bcoz last update broke my phone connection to pc as a result phone not showing on file Explorer.

Windows 10 Creators Update Global Rollout Begins on April 11

Microsoft has announced that the Windows 10 Creators Update will begin rolling out to everyone from early next month. The update will start rolling out to 400 million people in batches from April 11, and it will bring new features like Night Light, tab previews for Edge, improvements to Cortana, and much more.

Windows 10 Creators Update Global Rollout Begins on April 11 | NDTV Gadgets360.com

Microsoft Windows 10 Creators Update available for early download on April 5; here’s everything you need to know

Microsoft’s next update to its Windows OS is set to be rolled out on April 11. However, if you have the itch to get your hands on the creation and gaming-focused Windows 10 Creators Update, then you can manually download it on April 5. The update will be made available through Microsoft’s Update Assistant and anyone who is using a licensed version of the Windows 10 can install the update a week ahead of the official rollout.

Microsoft Windows 10 Creators Update available for early download on April 5; here’s everything you need to know

Sarkar said:
If you want full control over your PC then switch to Linux Mint

:no :no :no
Ubuntu/Fedora much better than mint. Also, if you don't like the default unity launcher of ubuntu, you can use the different flavours of ubuntu like ubuntu-gnome, ubuntu-mate, lubuntu, xubuntu etc...

New cumulative update released 

Today we are releasing 2 new Cumulative Updates for PC Build 15063 as we prepare the Windows 10 Creators Update to begin rolling out to customers around the world on April 11th.

Cumulative Update Build 15063.13 (KB4016251) is being released to Windows Insiders in the Slow and Release Preview rings. This Cumulative Update includes the same fixes from Cumulative Update 15063.11 plus these additional fixes:
  • We fixed an issue where printer connections from clients running older versions of Windows (V3-XPS-based-drivers) failed to connect to clients running the Windows 10 Creators Update.
  • We fixed an issue where on some devices like the Surface Pro 3, the Windows audio device graph isolation would max out CPU utilization due to being stuck in an endless loop due to defective Realtek APOs.
Cumulative Update Build 15063.14 (KB4016252) is being released to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring. This Cumulative Updater includes the same fixes from Cumulative Update 15063.11 AND Cumulative Update 15063.13 (see above) plus this additional fix:
  • We fixed an issue where non-suspendable processes would suspend after waking a device.
As always, please keep sending in feedback via Feedback Hub.
Thank you,
Windows Insider Team

Tha.RP8 said:
:no :no :no
Ubuntu/Fedora much better than mint. Also, if you don't like the default unity launcher of ubuntu, you can use the different flavours of ubuntu like ubuntu-gnome, ubuntu-mate, lubuntu, xubuntu etc...

It's the taste bro. What I like may not be the one which you like. I like Mint bcoz it gives me more control and customization by default than Ubuntu. [emoji6]

BTW anybody got Windows 10 Creators updates? It's releasing today

Last edited by a moderator:
Sarkar said:
It's the taste bro. What I like may not be the one which you like. I like Mint bcoz it gives me more control and customization by default than Ubuntu. [emoji6]

BTW anybody got Windows 10 Creators updates? It's releasing today

If you want customization, use ubuntu-mate. It is much more customizable than mint, also with much better stability and harware support than mint.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom