Windows 10 related News, Discussions and Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,508
  • Views Views: Views 201,516
D. J. Das. said:
Mine Installation done about approx 45 mins. All installation success. I don't found such this issue bro.
Tell me one thing, where u changed dark theme?

Desktop -> Right click on mouse -> Personalize -> Colors -> Choose your app mode -> Dark. Done! :k

But, one problem still I am facing. When I used my lappy more than 2hrs, after that if I shut down my lappy's the keyboard's light continuously on (other all shut down,only keyboard's light on). This problem happens only on Win10, not on Win8.1. Any solution for this?? or this is OS issue?? Any other facing this issue??

That means lappy isn't shut down and it is in sleep mode(maybe). BTW I don't hv that issue here

D. J. Das. said:
Bro, tell me where I found.

Steps :

1. Type : Power Options in cortana search box & hit enter
2. select : Choose what power button do in new window(top left side)
3. Uncheck Turn on Fast startup(Recommended) in Shutdown settings. If this settings is grayed out then select Change setting that are currently unavailable at top of the window after that you can uncheck that option.
4. Restart

Now check ise issue and report.  :k

Note: By changing these setting your computer will start up like Windows 7 so startup time will be what Windows 7 took to start computer.   ;)

Windows 10 Creators Update is coming soon

Thank you for your interest in being one of the first to experience the Windows 10 Creators Update!

We’re finalizing the update and will be ready to share it with you soon. When the update is ready for your device, you’ll receive a notification asking you to review your privacy settings before downloading the update.

Want to get an early look at upcoming Windows innovations? Become a Windows Insider. With the Windows Insider Program, you get to try out previews, provide feedback, and help shape the future of Windows.

To learn more about the newest features and security technologies, check out our upcoming features page.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4014001/windows-10-creators-update-coming-soon

Windows10 received 1 update.
• Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 for x64-based Systems (KB4015438).
Untitled_ddf.jpg

Back
Top Bottom